Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old July 14th, 2020, 02:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Hex Shaped Hut on Amazon

I just stumbled across this Hut on Amazon that is Hex Shaped. I don't have one in hand, but I imagine it would fit really well on a Heroscape board as a result. Says it's 3-D printed from a place in NV, so there shouldn't be any shortage of supplies. 25-32mm in scale, so the right size for us. Just needs to be painted. $12 isn't too bad, although I think I'd be temped on buying like 3-4 of them so I could make a little village.

If someone buys one, be sure to let me know how it looks on a Heroscape board.
Old July 14th, 2020, 07:10 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hex Shaped Hut on Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon listing
Product description

What’s inside the box
  • Humble Hut (1pc); 127 x 137 x 145mm = 5 x 5.4 x 5.7"

Dimensions = L x W x H
Slightly bigger than a seven-hex...
Old July 14th, 2020, 07:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Hex Shaped Hut on Amazon

Yeah, those dimensions would mean some overflow onto neighboring hexes if placed on a 7 hex tile. Kind of knew that going in though since a 7 hex tile doesn't have 6 straight edges. Would need to have one in hand to see if something could be worked out where it covered say 9 hexes with some barrels or something filling in the empty space. I just bought a bunch of other stuff though, so it won't be me anytime soon. Just thought I'd share in case someone else wanted to give it a go. Thanks for sharing the dimensions, I didn't see those myself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles