Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Notices

Old June 17th, 2020, 11:34 PM

wumpis is surprisingly tart
Re: 2020 C3V Playtest Tournament - Signups until 6/21

Ok thanks a lot definitely signing up.
Old June 18th, 2020, 11:13 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I can sign up, but want help making armies. @kevindola - by looking at early entries are there any playtest units underrepresented?

someone please suggest two 500 point armies for me each with at east one playtest unit. I will come up with a non playtest army.
Old June 18th, 2020, 12:55 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I signed up. Looking forward to some form of competitive scape again

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 19th, 2020, 09:27 PM

Cuzmo_of_Gilead is surprisingly tart

Is this tournament open to someone who is fairly new to competitive play and the custom figures? I recently got back into the game and have read up on most of the classic figures. I have been able to play at home, but have no tournament experience (I played competitive X-Wing for a few years though). I also started to check out some of the customs, mostly from the newest release, but I have not had a chance to read through a lot of the older releases.
Old June 19th, 2020, 09:38 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzmo_of_Gilead View Post
Is this tournament open to someone who is fairly new to competitive play and the custom figures? I recently got back into the game and have read up on most of the classic figures. I have been able to play at home, but have no tournament experience (I played competitive X-Wing for a few years though). I also started to check out some of the customs, mostly from the newest release, but I have not had a chance to read through a lot of the older releases.
Maybe someone else is better suited to answer your questions, but I believe so. The format for this is 1 game every 2 weeks, so there definitely is more time to prepare and get things scheduled.

If you'd like to brainstorm some armies together and include the new units, I'll be happy to help!
Old June 19th, 2020, 11:22 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Go for it!

Most people who are new to online play don't have a ton of experience with C3V - I had never used any before I played an online tournament.

Tourneys are a good way to learn C3V because you learn them 4-6 cards at a time (per game) and you have days in advance to read them. Much easier than an in-person tournament for picking up the figures, I've found.
Old June 20th, 2020, 09:29 AM

Cuzmo_of_Gilead is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Go for it!

Most people who are new to online play don't have a ton of experience with C3V - I had never used any before I played an online tournament.

Tourneys are a good way to learn C3V because you learn them 4-6 cards at a time (per game) and you have days in advance to read them. Much easier than an in-person tournament for picking up the figures, I've found.
Kevindola helped me out with some armies and I signed up. Looking forward to it.
Old June 20th, 2020, 11:22 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome aboard, CoG! Thanks for signing up.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 20th, 2020, 11:35 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

tagging a few people who I heard were interested but haven't signed up yet. I plan to close things up tomorrow night to have round 1 ready to go Monday morning.

Old June 21st, 2020, 01:58 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

submitted
Old June 21st, 2020, 11:36 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Let's do it. *cracks knuckles*

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 21st, 2020, 11:56 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Hoo boy. Here we go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting