Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old June 26th, 2018, 12:53 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New to Heroscape!

I have some great stories of Kaemon Awa singlehandedly annihilating @Leo Ultra 's army twice (once, an Elven pod, and the other time, the C3V's Varkaanans). The hero has become a legend at my table as a result.
Old June 26th, 2018, 07:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Because Kaemon Awa is my favorite figure, he's cursed to almost always fail miserably on defense and die way too soon.

I did, however, have a great game with him at our last event against Son of Chompy. I knew if I didn't lead with Kaemon, Braxas would gas him eventually, so lead he did. He got Braxas down to half before dying, and even counter-struck a Greenscale along the way! So satisfying to finally have a good game with my favorite hero (on top of games against SoC being good anyway).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 27th, 2018, 05:14 PM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart

It seems wherever he goes, for better or worse, great battles are sure to follow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Because Kaemon Awa is my favorite figure, he's cursed to almost always fail miserably on defense and die way too soon.
Not even kidding this happens every time my brother tries to use him lol I suppose I use up all his good luck mwahaha!

..That or Awa deems my brother unfit to be his lord lol
Old June 27th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
It seems wherever he goes, for better or worse, great battles are sure to follow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Not even kidding this happens every time my brother tries to use him lol I suppose I use up all his good luck mwahaha!

..That or Awa deems my brother unfit to be his lord lol
I remember my brother having similar experiences with the Izumi! That being said, the same happened with myself and Jotun, and I was so excited about picking that Giant up at first!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 28th, 2018, 08:48 AM

@Lazy Orang Yes the Samurai are an inscrutable folk. One might even say stubborn..

Oh man I can’t wait to pick up Raknar’s Vision! All five in that pack are bad to the bone!
Just “Throw” Jotun as hard as you can! (into a pile of pillows of course ) He will see it as a sign of respect..
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

In a Heroes Only tourney at Gen Con, my Jotun single-handed wiped out two armies.
One game though he got destroyed in the first round from a Witherbolt.
I really had to earn that victory. Silver Surfer denied me a championship in the final.
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
In a Heroes Only tourney at Gen Con, my Jotun single-handed wiped out two armies.
One game though he got destroyed in the first round from a Witherbolt.
I really had to earn that victory. Silver Surfer denied me a championship in the final.
I remember one game I actually managed what seemed like a come-back with Jotun - it was the first time he'd ever worked for me, my poorly conceived Shaolin and Drake team had crumbled and I was relying on my giant. He wrecked almost all of my opponent's army and was invading the start zone, closing in on victory... and then Ne-Gok-Sa polled up, rolled a 20 and lost me the whole game.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:39 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old 'Tough as Nails'. He built quite a reputation on our table with his durability and uncanny ability to Mindshackle.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:10 PM

I have yet to successfully Mindshackle an opponent, I almost wish Ne-Gok-Sa’s was like Kee-Mo-Shi’s Just for the slightly improved odds. Ugh 1 out of 20 sucks! I know it just makes it that much more exciting when you finally pull it off but still!!!
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:43 PM

You know I never had any luck with Kee-Mo-Shi but was had tons of luck with Ne-Gok-Sa and Dead Eye Dan.
Old June 28th, 2018, 06:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Ah, how 20-sided die rolls turn the tides of battle.

Deadeye Dan has given me some trouble more than once recently.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 28th, 2018, 09:07 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Are there any good custom dice sites? I figure if my heroscape dice wear out I would have to use a regular D6 but I think it'll be easy to convert to?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News