Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 25th, 2019, 12:33 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Return of Dr.Goomonkey

You'll see... You'll all see! Soon my posts will be flooding this site once more. All that is HeroScapers shall lay in my dominion (not the card game). Every custom will be scrutinized and criticized by yours truly, every map will be brought to rubble, every thread will be crammed full of my probably not actually very clever attempts to be clever, and nothing can stop me! Not even Windows 10 (although it can force me to buy a new computer after less than two years because apparently they make computers with Windows 10 that cannot run Windows 10)!

Full disclosure I had a dream two nights ago where I posted something in the QC3 page about the next contest and then the thread just exploded with responses about how much y'all had missed me. So thanks for all the self-love and sorry I kept you waiting.

I don't think I was actually too busy to be on here halfway frequently, anyway, I just hated using my computer so much that I never would.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; September 25th, 2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: I thought I figured out that youtube videos don't become videos if you made the text a smiley, but then it did when I posted
Old September 26th, 2019, 02:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Return of Dr.Goomonkey

Welcome back, Dr. Goo!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:56 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, let's face it, I had hoped I wouldn't ever have want to use this thread again, but then I disappeared of the face of the earth for, like, 4 months. Worry not! All is well here, just rather stagnated. But stagnation is a somewhat natural predecessor to mutation, amIright?

Anyway, soon you'll see updates with the QC3 and maybe even elsewhere on the site (we don't wanna get ahead of ourselves, though, right?). Hoping I didn't worry y'all too much and actually I don't foresee this happening again, at least not with such a rude timing where I don't even post the results of the poll! Sheesh, what a jerk...

Also hoping you're staying healthy and happy in this unusual time we find ourselves in.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Welcome back

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 16th, 2020 at 12:43 AM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

And the nasty bots are here to welcome Dr. G back as well.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:11 PM
On vacation...

I guess I asked for it when I posted a YouTube link that may contain an f-bomb....

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
And the nasty bots are here to welcome Dr. G back as well.
It seems as though they are waging war on us as of late.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 10th, 2021, 09:29 PM
On vacation...

Red face Re: The Return of Dr.Goomonkey

Hey, I'm not dead! My location on here is not accurate anymore, though. And I lied to y'all in my contest thread but really didn't mean to. I'm now in the Detroit area, closer to my truest of roots. Hope to see you all a bit more often, it's always so nice to see everything still chugging along on here; still arguing about line of sight in the question dump as it should be.

Not to mention the best joke depository on the internet from back in the day.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old November 15th, 2021, 05:50 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome, welcome back!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General