Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 18th, 2012, 11:32 PM

Porkachu is surprisingly tart
Re: Porkachu's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Vengeful is a good personality choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkachu View Post
Next issue; I'm considering dropping life drain. With his new personality and the changes to SoV, how would that go?
Life Drain isn't such a big deal with this guy, since your opponent has mixed feelings about killing him as it is. And with only 4 life, he's got a glass cannon feel, though with 5 defense it can be pretty robust. Right now, Life Drain is the only thread showing that he's got vampire in that blood somewhere.

He seems ready for playtesting, IMO.

What's the figure?
Its a Heroclix Moon Knight. I actually playtested him over the past week with this card:

To my surprise, he seemed very fair. There were around ten games, all with radically different opposing armies (most notably a tron army which kept him in one place and was able to kill him last, avoiding SoV altogether), and he never seemed too powerful. SoV ended up being almost irrelevant against armies with good range handy, and when it did come into play it was never anywhere near gamebreaking. Even against hardcore melee armies, he didn't seem too powerful; the knights beat the living crap out of my army, and the romans, though I did beat them, held their own. I'll be testing him a lot more over the weekend, but for now I'm happy with him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards