Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 24th, 2012, 04:11 PM

Kmerritt31 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Hero scape collection for sale

I have a heroscape collection for sale but do not have the cards for them just the figures and the terrain pieces

I have the swarm of marro , the rise of the valkerie, and raknars vision I don't have the cards though if interested email at koltenmerritt@yahoo.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales