Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 14th, 2006, 07:39 AM

C28525 has disabled reputation
Parkersburg WV

The few times that the toy manager at walmart listened to me and got in wave 4 they sold out in less than two days (they ordered 4 boxes) but they are pretty stubborn about selling the games i guess

I have kept two for me and let my kid give the other ones away as birthday presents. Helluva gift from one kid to the other, atleast I would have been very happy getting something like that as a kid.
Old July 14th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by C28525
Parkersburg WV
Ah. I'm just outside of DC.

This supports my theory that the WalMart's away from the big metro areas are going to have more stuff--and cheaper--than the ones around here. I'm going to have to take a trip somewhere. (Actually, WV ain't that far away ...)
Old July 17th, 2006, 02:20 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Well not as lucky as you but I scored a 1st edition MS (red/blue dice and sparkly water) missing 2 of the samurai for $16 off Ebay yesterday.
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:44 PM

pashadowops Woo who?
Orbiltal....that was you? I picked up the one just before that for $20. Man what a small world. I had a bid ready for that one incase I didn't win the first one. Missing two samurai isn't so bad, it's the terrain that really counts...right? hehe

UPDATE: I just got my 1st edition MS today. More than I bargined for. I got the Complete 1st Edition with alot of the stuff still in the plastic. I also got two Wave one expansions - Grut Orcs and Heros of Bleakwood. The cards were missing for Heros but I'm going to see if I can get replacements from Hasbro. I'd say I got a pretty good deal. Proud of myself. Pats himself on back...LOL
Old July 18th, 2006, 10:55 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Yep 1 more MS puts me at 4 now. Should keep me occupied for another week or so heh.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales