Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 19th, 2023, 02:52 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Link Generator

Hey @superfrog , I tried using this link generator since the Heroscape.org link generator didn't have the map I was looking for. I was able to edit the google doc string cell but not the game name cell. I was able to open the mostly-generated one and replace the game name string with my own, and then paste that into a new tab, but just thought you might want to know that something may be weird with permissions. I was signed in as well.
Old March 19th, 2023, 03:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Link Generator

Huh. Let me try to fix it in the next few days, and then you can make a copy just to be sure.

Also you can always make a game on heroscape.org and then copy/paste to replace the map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events