Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 1st, 2020, 09:53 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ten of Spades (Waiting for Initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Some epic whiffs from Superman in there to make that happen?
Yes. It was shocking

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old September 1st, 2020, 10:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Another option would be to make the bonus W a 50/50 (ie. unblockable) instead of automatic.
Old September 1st, 2020, 11:48 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Another option would be to make the bonus W a 50/50 (ie. unblockable) instead of automatic.
I considered that too and would be fine with it. I was just thinking that team already does alot of dice rolls and didn't need another mechanic for more. But if others prefer it, I have no objection

My current reward points
Old September 2nd, 2020, 05:44 PM
Ninja Playtester

I assuming that everyone is OK with the altered proposed SA. I've updated the SP with that change and I'm proposing a Vote for public playtesting.

My current reward points
Old September 2nd, 2020, 05:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old September 2nd, 2020, 05:50 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ten of Spades (Vote for public playtesting)

Overall looks good. Swingy results!

yea
Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old September 4th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Ninja Playtester

I think this passes on time. How do you guys want to proceed with playtesting the team itself? Obviously, Ten will go to public testing to make sure she is balanced. But do we just want to use those tests to evaluate the team as a whole, or do some extra testing for the team? I feel pretty confident with most of the team (I actually think King is a little over cost, but don't care enough to make a big deal about it).

My current reward points
Old September 4th, 2020, 10:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Think just testing Ten with them is enough.
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Ten of Spades (Public playtesting)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ten of Spades (and Gang)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Ace of Spades (260), Jack of Spades (160), King of Spades (240), Queen of Spades (200), Ten of Spades (140) (1000) VS Fan 4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Ace of Spades (260), Jack of Spades (160), King of Spades (240), Queen of Spades (200), Ten of Spades (140) (1000) VS X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Really enjoyed how the whole team played out, as I mentioned in the second game, they play out similar enough to the Fan 4 where they live and die by how their d20 rolling is. Great work building this faction out fret!
Old September 11th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Ninja Playtester

Thanks tickle.

My current reward points
Old September 25th, 2020, 07:45 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Ten of Spades

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Royal Flush Gang(1000)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240), Gamora(300), Venom Rocket(210) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Royal Flush Gang(1000)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Moon Knight(150), Shang-Chi(230), Tigra(170) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I'd say they are coming in just a hair hot. Hard to say for sure though since I hit a lot of their rolls quite often. I'd imagine we want to keep them at 1000 points together, so I'd maybe just dial a thing or two down ever so slightly as they have a lot going for them. They are a fun army together, so that's what really counts, and each member is providing something to the team, so that's cool. I like what you have in terms of numbering and sticking to those numbers throughout each of their cards, so tweaking is a little tricky.

Here is some wording stuff to fix:

Ten of Spades' SA in general is worded a bit odd and missing punctuation.

Ace's Ace Up The Sleeve needs to clarify that the "X" is on a card you control. As is written, you could use it against opponents.

Queen's Deception SA should probably be limited to opponent's attacks.

King of Spades'
-Enhanced Charisma power needs capitalized Order Marker. "from their card" should be "from the chosen figure's card"
-King's Command special power needs "X", Order Marker capitalized, and "card you control to add 3...".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library