Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 9th, 2012, 10:52 PM

rickert is surprisingly tart
game of thrones customs?

My wife loves Game of Thrones and told me she would readily sit to a game if she could use some figures from that series. Has anyone tinkered with them? I didn't find any with a search. Thank you.
Old December 9th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: game of thrones customs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickert View Post
My wife loves Game of Thrones and told me she would readily sit to a game if she could use some figures from that series. Has anyone tinkered with them? I didn't find any with a search. Thank you.
I'll keep an eye out for some. If I was not so busy I think I would enjoy making these. There would not be much to them though since most are just regular humans with manipulative qualities and a hand full of warriors.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 9th, 2012, 11:44 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Just a thought here, but since Eddard Stark is played by Sean Bean, you could probably adapt a Boromir figure from Games Workshop's LOTR game pretty easily.
Old December 10th, 2012, 12:03 AM

rickert is surprisingly tart

But there are wildlings and the direwolves. It would be fun. My wife and I might fight over Tyrion even if he's not much of a fighter. He could do something crafty or display leadership. I know nearly every character from the series can be found in miniature form.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards