Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old December 7th, 2014, 12:56 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Gray Goo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I'm pretty sure it's from someone who does not have a sufficient amount of rep to leave a positive rep (0-10). Don't quote me on that though.

~Dysole, in a gray area
That sounds about right. I got one of those (signed) and it was from a very very new member.
Old December 7th, 2014, 01:04 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Here's a quote from LR's reputation thread to sum up the subject:

Quote:
Users must have a minimum of 30 posts AND 20 reputation before their hits 'count' toward other member's totals. If you have less than these minimums, you can still give rep hits, but they won't actually count toward member totals (they add or subtract "0" points). You have to make your presence known here and gain a little respect before you can start molding the reputation of others.
Old December 7th, 2014, 05:58 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Okay guys, thanks.
Old December 7th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's from someone who does not have a sufficient amount of rep to leave a positive rep (0-10). Don't quote me on that though.

~Dysole, in a gray area
I'll quote you - cuz you're right! Well, maybe not about the specific numbers, but in general. I'm proud to have gotten quite a few gray ones in my time. Usually means you've been nice to a new person!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2014, 09:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:

~Dysole, in a gray area
I'll quote you - cuz you're right! Well, maybe not about the specific numbers, but in general. I'm proud to have gotten quite a few gray ones in my time. Usually means you've been nice to a new person!
It takes 20 rep before you can give green rep.
Old December 26th, 2014, 04:52 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How do I have a URL link to a Facebook page without the page itself embedding in the post?

I have a list of FLGS linked to their websites. One of the stores on the list only has a facebook page, but now, instead of the name of the store being hot-linked to their page, the page itself is being embedded in my list.

Here is the post if you want to look at it:
Northern California Directory

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; December 27th, 2014 at 06:52 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2015, 12:24 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My map thread
Old January 2nd, 2015, 07:05 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not seeing anything in the BBC coding, but a tech admin can probably look deeper. Until then, you can just put that one in a spoiler.
@Xotli @Xorlof

X bros Unite!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 5th, 2015, 05:25 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@cmgames changing http to https seems to work:
Ronin Games & Hobbies
Old January 7th, 2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@cmgames changing http to https seems to work:
Ronin Games & Hobbies

Thanks! That did the trick.

~Z

My map thread
Old October 8th, 2015, 12:43 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Since I got my new computer, I can't copy/paste pics from the Gallery into my posts. What could be causing this?

Thanks!
Old October 9th, 2015, 10:20 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@kolakoski What browser were you using on the old computer and which on the new? Try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer [still can run on Windows 10]). Windows 10 default is Microsoft Edge, and although faster, it will not be able to do everything the same, especially if websites were not updated for it in mind.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online