Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 30th, 2009, 07:00 PM

Hal0fan117 is surprisingly tart
My friend commit suicide

My friend, my best friends sister (although we were friends too) commit suicide.

I don't know much at this time, just that she died around midnight last night, but shes been hospitalized for weeks now.

I think she tried to overdose on pills and they brought her to the hospital, where shes been since yesterday. I'm sure by now they've moved her to the morgue. Apparently, they pulled the tubs out too early.

I still don't know what that entails, but I would like to know if she was conscious at all when she died.

She died an atheist, I'm an atheist too, but a friend thinks that if she was conscious before she died she may have switched to god and have been saved.So...If any of you now what that means please tell me. I'd like to know sooner than later..

Also if the grammar is spelling is off, you'll have to forgive me, I'm a bit shaken up right now.

2013, Still alive.
Old October 30th, 2009, 07:09 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker
Re: My friend commit suicide

I'm sorry for your loss~

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:18 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Ah, man...... that's sad.

I hope she is redeemed and has a good afterlife.

I'm sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose someone you know and care about.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:19 PM
has been BANNED

Shadowblade2 *glass shatters*

Obviously lying, at one point he says shes been in hospital for weeks, but then he says she's been in there since yesterday, check if you don't believe me.

Quote:
...but shes been hospitalized for weeks now...
Quote:
...they brought her to the hospital, where shes been since yesterday...
Contradictory much? It's like she doesn't even care about the Karashian Cycle!
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:22 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowblade2 View Post
Obviously lying, at one point he says shes been in hospital for weeks, but then he says she's been in there since yesterday, check if you don't believe me.

Quote:
Quote:
Dude, dude..... just.... just be quiet. That's not a nice thing to say if it's true. If it's not, however, then it still is not curtious (excuse my mispelling).

Also, that is NOT a good way to introduce yourself to a site.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:23 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe he meant that she has been in and out of the hospital for weeks and she overdosed yesterday you insensitive thing you do with a needle on your finger.
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Jesus, Shadowblade, show some compassion. He's obviously mourning quite a bit. And Halo, I'm not sure about the afterlife thing. I don't know a whole lot about last-minute redemption and suicide vs heaven/hell and whatnot. All I can say is that my prayers will be with those grieving and always hope for the best. Sorry for your loss.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Okay, I'm sorry about this whole thing. I understand and will, from this moment on, show compassion and caring towards Halo.
Good. Now, if you have nothing else to say, please...... just move along.

I also feel that I need to say that I hope you guys get better quickly. I know that someone's death is a bad thing, but if you don't move on, you will become depressed.

I hope this helps~ CoD

Old October 30th, 2009, 08:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok..everyone share your condolences and advice for Halo...no more posting about the other subject...I am trying to get an Admin to delete them all.
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:36 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

I'm truly sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and her family.

No disrespect to any people of faith here.

As an atheist myself, I'd just say that if she was correct in her disbelief (and I believe she was), then she is at peace. She is no longer suffering any physical or emotional discomfort of any kind. Given that she took the pills, it sounds like she was in some emotional pain. Given that she was in the hospital for a month, she may well have had some physical discomfort as well. You can know, at least, that those discomforts no longer trouble her, and try to take some solace in that. No lake of fire, no elaborate torments, none of that. She is at peace.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...

Last edited by Ace Histoli; October 30th, 2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:41 PM

Astronaut Jones is surprisingly tart

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
I know this guy's probably just trying to get attention and I'm only feeding it but I have to ask... What possible good could come from trying to prove someone is lying about their friend committing suicide? If you're right, nothing's really gained and if you're wrong you're an insensitive jackass.

And I'm very sorry to hear about your friend.

"Whoa hold on! There's still plenty of meat on that bone."
Old October 30th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm sorry for you loss, man. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but it will get better. That's not to say you'll forget, or get over it or whatever, but you will be able to cope and accept it. It just takes time. Be there for your friend. You guys can help each other get through it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General