Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 6th, 2010, 09:55 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Skyknight's Gigantic Maps, The Fallen Aqueduct

Will you put any of your dungeon crawl maps here? The bog and the graveyard in particular were pretty epic...

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4
Old November 7th, 2010, 06:17 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

hadn't really thought about it but yes,i will probably do a mass upload here soon.
Old November 10th, 2010, 12:21 AM

zing103 Woo who?

just found this.... took 2 hours to read through all of it amazing. i particularly like the castle maps.... then again, i like castles
Old November 10th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
hadn't really thought about it but yes,i will probably do a mass upload here soon.
Wow, skyknight. Have you decided to abandon capitalization?
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:31 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Wow, skyknight. Have you decided to abandon capitalization?
Posted off the crackberry...hard enough to type on that little son of a gun...let alone do all sorts of fancy capitalizing.
Old November 21st, 2010, 08:53 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utger man View Post
could you pls fully spell out just what you yused
The irony, it's delicious.
That should so be his sig

fine fine sry (just kidding!)

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old November 22nd, 2010, 03:39 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart

Just found my way back to Heroscape and this site after a number of years, and the first thing I did was head for your map thread. Great to see that you've kept up the good work in my absence. Can't wait to see more.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old February 15th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Read this entire thread in one go. Took me about three hours! Simply amazing. Bookmarking it now
Old June 2nd, 2017, 07:36 AM
assistant leader

My Tablezilla will be here towards the end of June. After that I will be adding a few maps to this thread. Looking forward to it

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 8th, 2019 at 12:30 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 03:43 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation
I see that photobucket's curse has affected this thread as well. Any plans on moving these pics to another imaging service?

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 7th, 2020 at 02:19 AM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Bots seem to love skynight's thread.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by Dysole; February 9th, 2020 at 01:33 PM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Bots seem to love skynight's thread.
Wow, they really do. I see a new spam post in here almost everyday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios