Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old September 1st, 2017, 12:13 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Legends of Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Thoughts and prayers.
Thank you so much. My family is doing well. My wife's been working long hours helping dialysis patients. My son and I started helping muck houses today. A LOT of work to be done.
Old September 1st, 2017, 11:14 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

So glad you weathered the storm and your family is ok. So sad for everyone in the lower level areas. Did you have any wind damage?
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:59 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
So glad you weathered the storm and your family is ok. So sad for everyone in the lower level areas. Did you have any wind damage?
No wind, just lot of rain.

It wasn't the lower areas that flooded, it was the neighborhoods close to the creeks and bayous. There was so much rain that the creeks and bayous couldn't drain quickly enough and spilled out into the nearby neighborhoods. Normally Houston floods near the coasts. But this time the coasts were OK.

My neighborhood flooded, but only the streets. And it drained in one day.
Old September 7th, 2017, 09:53 AM

Module HO-1: HAUNTED OAKS

For 4-8 Characters, Level 1

Encounter 6
The rangers sense something strange is going on. You are following a clear path through the trees--in every other direction the trees and brush are almost too dense to pass. But the rangers say that the path wasn't made by foot traffic or animals--there is no sign of trampling of the brush.

Suddenly you hear a voice ahead: "Come down little rabbit! Come down! Don't make me shake you down!"

You hear a tree shaking and you hear cries of alarm up in the branches.

Encounter 6
1 Ogre Pulverizer
Roll initiative. When he sees the group, the ogre will attack.

After the Battle
Now that the ogre is dead, you see Brigga run to the tree.

"Chem, Chem!"

Chem is up in the tree. He's pretty scared.
Old September 13th, 2017, 11:12 AM

Module HO-1: HAUNTED OAKS

For 4-8 Characters, Level 1

Encounter 7--Final Encounter
The path through the trees ends in a small clearing. There is an old graveyard in the center--a few dozen tombstones, many of which are broken or toppled. The trees and brush have walled in the far side of the clearing. There is no way out except to cut through the branches.

Trina stands on a small hill on the far side of the clearing.

"Finally free," Trina says to you when she sees you, "and now trapped here. But not for long." She speaks some words you don't understand and the ground starts to move. Skeletons start to claw their way out of the earth.

Encounter 6
1 Ghost possessing Trina
4 Skeletons
Roll initiative.

Every turn, the ghost will animate 4 more skeletons. The only way to stop this is to kill Trina or to attempt to knock her out or cover her mouth (roll 1 attack die--a skull means she's out or her mouth is covered). If Trina is killed or knocked out or her mouth is covered, the ghost will leave her body. Put it on a space adjacent to Trina.

Once the ghost is killed, any remaining skeletons will fall to the ground.

Remember that the ghost cannot be harmed by normal weapons.

After the Battle
Trina is too scared to talk.

Suddenly the trees move aside and a woman with bark-like skin and leaves for hair and clothes steps into the clearing. "I am glad the girl is safe and that hideous creature is gone. I am Gileena. I protected the children as I could, but I could not go near the graves. Take the children and go home. The forest will guide you to the way out and keep other creatures away."

With that, she turns and departs into a tree.

There are no encounters on the way back to Maybin Downs. The children's parents are overjoyed at their return, and the Lord of Maybin Downs gives each character 80 gold pieces.
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:23 AM

PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for taking the time way back when to expand the Heroscape world. I created a RPG simplified version way before I knew there were other ones out there. Mine is VERY terrain heavy to adapt and way more simplistic for the average person or non gamer. It’s good to see similar open minded creators out there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions