Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old September 15th, 2020, 12:39 AM

Dagger is surprisingly tart
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Thanks for all the files Scapedood.
Old September 15th, 2020, 06:50 PM

I can not get spider 3 to load on Chitubox. He's missing half his body.
Old September 15th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
I can not get spider 3 to load on Chitubox. He's missing half his body.
I just downloaded it and it looks fine to me on Blender and Cura. Try downloading it again, he updated it yesterday or today.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 15th, 2020, 07:28 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

I redownloaded it and it was fine.
Old September 15th, 2020, 09:31 PM

I redownloaded it yesterday and today and I still can't get it to work? Any suggestions?
Old September 16th, 2020, 01:12 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
I redownloaded it yesterday and today and I still can't get it to work? Any suggestions?
I downloaded all three spiders today and they opened without any problems.
Old September 16th, 2020, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is the file we're talking about right? https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4595375

I downloaded it again today and saved it to a different location opened spider 3 in Chitubox and half of him is missing. Tried opening in 3D Builder and it gave me an error code.

I am also very new at this. I just got my elegoo Mars last Thursday. So I appreciate any help and grace at this point.
Old September 16th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't use Chitubox or 3D Builder. See if Cura works. Heck the innate 3D program for your OS should show something.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 16th, 2020, 02:12 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is the file we're talking about right? https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4595375

I downloaded it again today and saved it to a different location opened spider 3 in Chitubox and half of him is missing. Tried opening in 3D Builder and it gave me an error code.

I am also very new at this. I just got my elegoo Mars last Thursday. So I appreciate any help and grace at this point.
Tried to open in chitubox and everything show just fine. Try to download the individual spider.

https://www.thingiverse.com/download:8693702
Old September 16th, 2020, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tried to open in chitubox and everything show just fine. Try to download the individual spider.

https://www.thingiverse.com/download:8693702
Downloading the individual Spider worked. I was downloading all files. Thanks for the help.
Old September 28th, 2020, 02:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks for all the work on these @scapedood . Just finished downloading all the next batch of models. The ones I was able to take a quick look at look awesome. I can't wait to get a bunch of my favorite models printed out on my resin printer and painted up in custom colors.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 7th, 2020, 12:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I printed up 4 squads of the axegrinders on my resin printer the other day. These are fantastic scans and I really love putting paint on them in resin. Cant rep you at the moment @scapedood , but you deserve it sir.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing