Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 30th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Guardian of the Universe (Sayd) - Testing

Seems reasonable.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 30th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I thought the reason we did the cutoff dates was so we wouldn't have the priority test and rushing problem. There's a month before release, it'll be done by then.
Old September 30th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That’s fair I won’t priority it. But I would appreciate some quick tests here.
Old October 1st, 2020, 01:29 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

IMO, if Tickle has been tracking his points and wants to offer some of his own as an extra incentive, that's 100% fine by me. I don't think the extra points should be from the figurative C3G bank.
Old October 1st, 2020, 03:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I could do that. I haven’t updated my points in a while but I do have a lot.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 07:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Guardian of the Universe (Sayd) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
ORANGE LANTERN GUARDIAN
At the start of the game, choose an Orange Lantern you control. For the entire game, once per roll, the chosen figure must re-roll one combat die.
fret asked me if this was supposed to work with the Orange Power Battery Glyph, which is not how I played/intended it. I played it only on attack and defense rolls. Probably could tighten up the wording to clarify that.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 07:14 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I kinda like the interaction. It wouldn’t actually change the odds any since you’re forced to reroll. Shows how Sayd is “helping” pretty well.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 07:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

Sure but I guess that kinda turns into the same issue we had with the d20 reroll. The first roll is always meaningless and just wastes time right?

EDIT: I guess in that case the wording is fine and you can always just say your first roll is your reroll when you are only rolling one die.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 07:32 PM
Archie

Yeah, that’s a good point. Doesn’t matter either way I suppose.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 08:45 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test Map: Martian Warzone
Units: Guardian of the Universe (Sayd) (250), Orange Construct Glomulus (140), Orange Lantern Larfleeze (360) (750)vs Invisible Woman (215), Skeletor (340), Yellowjacket (120), Spells (75) (750)

Powers Used:
Orange Lantern Guardian (Upgrade die to skull): 0
Orange Lantern Guardian (No effect): 2
Forced to Serve: 2
Undermining Wisdom (+3): 2
Undermining Wisdom (-3): 0

Damage from normal attacks: 0
Spoiler Alert!

Powers Used:
Orange Lantern Guardian (Upgrade die to skull): 1
Orange Lantern Guardian (No effect): 0
Forced to Serve: 1
Undermining Wisdom (+3): 3
Undermining Wisdom (-3): 0

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Martian Warzone
Units: Guardian of the Universe (Sayd) (250), Orange Construct Glomulus (140), Orange Construct Stolen ID (100), Orange Lantern Larfleeze (360), Orange Lantern Lex (350) (1200)vs Martian Manhunter (300), White Martian x6 (900) (1200)

Powers Used:
Orange Lantern Guardian (Upgrade die to skull): 2
Orange Lantern Guardian (No effect): 1
Forced to Serve: 1
Undermining Wisdom (+3): 1
Undermining Wisdom (-3): 1

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: As is, she is a mild boost to an Orange Lantern and probably not worth the 250 points. Her stats warrant the high cost, but when given the choice to attack with her or Lex or Larfleeze I would always prefer one of the Orange Lanterns. So her decent range and attack are overshadowed by them. In all three games she only made one attack and it failed to deal any damage. The combat die boost is too mild to be overly effective. Basically a 50%/33% chance to change one die into a skull/shield. The few times where it did turn a useless die into a useful die it had little to no effect based on the opposing figures roll.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Sayd did little in my games either directly or even indirectly. I would have a tough time to wanting to draft her into an army. How would feel about this alteration to Orange Lantern Guardian?

ORANGE LANTERN GUARDIAN
At the start of the game, choose an Orange Lantern you control. For the entire game, once per combat roll, the chosen figure may alter two of the dice rolled. One die must be changed to a Shield and one die must be changed to a Skull.

OR

ORANGE LANTERN GUARDIAN
For the entire game all Orange Lanterns you control may re-roll one combat die, once per combat roll.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 3rd, 2020, 08:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

What if I added a cheese line to Orange Lantern Guardian that let you take a turn with her instead of a Orange Construct? That would allow Larfleeze to take a turn with her instead of attack like she's one of his minions which seems fitting.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 08:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That would make army building nicer.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library