Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 26th, 2021, 01:00 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Honestly I think we need a new answer to map building. Not sure how compatible Virtualscape really is anymore. You can definitely use TTS to build cool maps and add objects of all sorts, but providing map build instructions with them is tough.

As is on Virtualscape I'd probably just use some sort of colored dot and indicate in the build instructions that the dot is the site of whatever terrain thing.
Now that I'm on a Mac for personal use, I agree. No virtualscape compatibility with Mac.
Old January 31st, 2021, 01:10 AM

Einarian Rifleman Woo who?

I have a question about custom characters. I was wondering if anyone has made some custom character cards for the figures in the Magic the Gathering:Arena of the Planeswalkers board game.

I was able to find someones attempt at it, but he never finished the cards.

I am hoping to print some cards and have some easy custom characters.
Old January 31st, 2021, 01:15 AM

I have a question about the online version of heroscape that was used to preview the game back when the game was still in print. I remember seeing people play it back in the day, but I can't find it on the internet.

Is it still around? Is there a place where I can go to see it?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can render.
Old January 31st, 2021, 01:43 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Answer Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einarian Rifleman View Post
I have a question about custom characters. I was wondering if anyone has made some custom character cards for the figures in the Magic the Gathering:Arena of the Planeswalkers board game.

Your best bet is probably going to be here. It's still in process but this is probably going to be the highest quality.

Quote:
I have a question about the online version of heroscape that was used to preview the game back when the game was still in print. I remember seeing people play it back in the day, but I can't find it on the internet.

Almost everything that happens with online Heroscape is done either here or on the Discord. The app information is included in the How To Play and Question Dump. BiggaBullfrog has a YouTube channel with commentary given. I have also been streaming online games on my Twitch channel and uploading them to my YouTube channel. There is also an online mod for Tabletop Simulator where you can play Heroscape.

~Dysole, hoping that helps
Old January 31st, 2021, 02:16 AM

Re: Answer Key

[quote=Dysole;2445550]
Quote:

Quote:

Almost everything that happens with online Heroscape is done either here or on the Discord. The app information is included in the How To Play and Question Dump. BiggaBullfrog has a YouTube channel with commentary given. I have also been streaming online games on my Twitch channel and uploading them to my YouTube channel. There is also an online mod for Tabletop Simulator where you can play Heroscape.

~Dysole, hoping that helps

I was thinking about the actual video game like game that hasbro, or who ever was producing the game at the time, put on their website, and my Dad played it before he decided to go to the store and get his first master set back in like 2010.
Old January 31st, 2021, 02:19 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Remembrance

I don't believe that exists any more. I know there was a discussion about it recently on the Discord but I don't believe it is around any more.

~Dysole, who never actually played it
Old January 31st, 2021, 03:14 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Dysole would know, if it was a thing. But if it helps to hear it from someone else, it's not a thing.

There is online play, and she gave you the links. That's all there is. Interesting question, though; I hadn't thought about that in a long time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 31st, 2021, 09:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It’s was a pretty sweet demo game though. I wish the interfaces we had now, more than a decade later, were that smooth. But I’m sure the demo only featured like two character cards for a reason!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2021, 04:52 PM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

I made custom Heroscape cards for the figures in Magic the Gathering: Arena of the Planeswalkers and its expansions. My goal with the customs was to make it as close to a 1-to-1 translation as possible and only make changes when certain special abilities didn't translate well into Heroscape or to make them fit the unit design of Heroscape better.

The link to the thread is in my signature, but I will include it here too: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54643

You can download all the cards in a single zip file and also download the Magic Set Editor files if you want to make changes to the cards.
Old January 31st, 2021, 07:33 PM

Thank you for your help. I am going to have allot of fun with these. Just to be sure that I am not missing anything in the download. There is only the side of the card for the masters version of the game, correct?
Old February 1st, 2021, 05:28 PM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Thank you for your help. I am going to have allot of fun with these. Just to be sure that I am not missing anything in the download. There is only the side of the card for the masters version of the game, correct?

Correct. Only the master version side. I am glad to hear they will be of benefit to you!
Old February 2nd, 2021, 10:03 PM

Hi, I am looking for the cartoons and commercials for the heroscape franchise. I have been able to find some, but I can't find some of them.

Best I can remember is that they released
-one commercial
-two animated cartoons
-one computer animated webisode

If anyone could lend me a hand with what items were released and where they might be I would be very grateful.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's