Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old June 22nd, 2007, 02:08 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Anyone find it yet?

Well it's been quite a few weeks now since the news that Heroscape Marvel Legends was shipping. Has anyone at all found it on shelves or had any leads on its arrival?

While I'm glad for any news they had shared with us, I'd rather they waited until a week before it was in stores rather than giving us such early (and nebulous notice) about the game shipping. TO CLARIFY, before I'm inundated with people griping about my grumble - I'm thankful for ANY news they give but it would be MY preference to find out more at the last minute than too far ahead of time.

So, again, anyone found it yet?
Old June 22nd, 2007, 02:31 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
:::: crickets chirping :::::
Old June 22nd, 2007, 02:36 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm sure no one's found it yet. Who would honestly pass up being the first to announce the Incredible Hulk's stats or how the new Glyphs work?
Old June 22nd, 2007, 02:39 PM
Messy Eater

Yeah, agreed. Sigh.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 02:40 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
Not even 30 minutes went by before your first post...
Old June 22nd, 2007, 03:06 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Dude... it's been like 25 minutes since you typed that!

I'll let everyone here know that I have (not) found it at my local WalMart and am currently (not) playing it with my (not) kids. We are really, really (not) enjoying the hell out of it. I'll let you all know what was (not) inside right after this (not) game is over.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:12 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Okay, I'm getting tired of waiting!

I propose the following:

Everybody call Target, TRU, and Walmart at least once a day every single day. Let them know what we want!

It may not help, but it will definitely get someone talking in upper management if the employees start complaining about the nut cases that call every single day to inquire about this game.

Who's with me?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Don't worry, if anybody finds it, we'll all make sure to tell you at the last minute, so it's easier on you.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:24 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Don't worry, if anybody finds it, we'll all make sure to tell you at the last minute, so it's easier on you.
Negatory, Ghost Rider, I'm taking action. You'd be well served to join me!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Resistence is futile ... you will be assimilated ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 23rd, 2007, 12:47 AM
Messy Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
That may tell you something about how boring my job is and how eager I am to find out if anyone's found it. But your implication is fair, Nether, I was FAR to eager to find out if anyone has it yet. LOL
Old June 23rd, 2007, 02:12 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Resistence is futile ... you will be assimilated ...
I thought resistance was =lp/A AND it's the law.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News