Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:20 PM

Thanatos-Omega is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Unhappy Heroscape Collection, For Sale

Greetings Fellow Scapers.

As sad as I am to do this, the collection I have has to go. So I'm offering totally free shipping to anywhere in the USA. Due to some kinks in my Paypal account, i can only take Postal Money orders for the time.

My friends already took all my heros and select squads.

My stuffs mint out of box, includes cards, and comes from a smoke free social group.

Best way to contact me is Email, but PM works just fine. I'll galdly work with you on pricing if you have a very large order.

Terrain: 15 Each Includes Mini's
  • 2x Master set - 1 Sparkly water 1 Mini set.
  • 2x Swarm of the Marro
  • 1x Lava
Miniatures
10$ a Wave, only 5$ a Squad.

Wave 2:
  • 2x Knights
  • 2x Minions
  • 1x Drones
  • 2x Wolves and Minutemen
Wave 4:
  • 1x Lawmen and Samurai
Wave 5:
  • 2x Warriors and Borgs
  • 1x Glads and Agents
  • 1x Ninja and Samurai
wave 6:
  • 6x Zombie
  • 3x Shades and orcs
  • 2x Archers and kyrie
Wave 7:
  • 1x Templar
  • 2x spearmen and Riflemen
Wave 8:
  • 2x Marro Cavalry
By the way. Amazing community you have here.

SOLD OUT!

Last edited by Thanatos-Omega; January 24th, 2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:27 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Collection, For Sale

Wow great deals, though I've had enough Heroscape recieving lately (basically from Christmas). Sorry to see another Heroscape collection go, but good luck selling!
Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:27 PM

dwatring is surprisingly tart

umm well i might be intested on all the waves and the tundra! can u plz tell me where else i might be able to contact you on?
Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatring View Post
umm well i might be intested on all the waves and the tundra! can u plz tell me where else i might be able to contact you on?
PM me or send a email to me Via trevorem@verizon.net. Thought i mentioned that up there? oh well. Yeah I spent so much but things are crazy and most of my friends who play do so when I'm at work or in class. Bummer.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:38 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

If only this were listed through Ebay or you were able to take PayPal, I'd be jumping on several of these.

I can't bring myself to send a money order off into the void, though. No offense. Just the sad state of the world.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
If only this were listed through Ebay or you were able to take PayPal, I'd be jumping on several of these.

I can't bring myself to send a money order off into the void, though. No offense. Just the sad state of the world.

None taken. I know the feeling, Like i said My paypal has been very bad, last two orders i made through online stores vanished, and the funds never transferred. I was not hacked thankfully and I do have a report in with the company thats under review.

I felt it would be very shameful of me to take paypal when i dunno weather it will work or not. Just too much of a risk to buyers.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:50 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos-Omega View Post
Due to some kinks in my Paypal account, i can only take Postal Money orders for the time.
Scary. I'd be concerned about this line. I've been a faithful user of paypal for years, and the only time I've come across "kinks" is when someone doesn't own up to their end of the bargain.

No offense here, but a new poster looking for money order only payments looks awfully suspicious. Not to mention....the prices are terrific. "If it sounds too good to be true" kinda rings a bell here.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderCoach View Post
Quote:
Due to some kinks in my Paypal account, i can only take Postal Money orders for the time.
Scary. I'd be concerned about this line. I've been a faithful user of paypal for years, and the only time I've come across "kinks" is when someone doesn't own up to their end of the bargain.

No offense here, but a new poster looking for money order only payments looks awfully suspicious. Not to mention....the prices are terrific. "If it sounds too good to be true" kinda rings a bell here.

No sweat.

I was the other end though, as I had plenty of funds in the account. - I'm nerotic about that bit- . according to my records the transactions never went into the system, like I never made the buy. the sellers kept emailing me about the issue and I had zero clue.

Again No offense Taken, I do most of my stuff Via Postal money orders, it's just safer and easier since I can ship the day i get it.

That and I really just want the scape gone. The longer i delay the harder it will be for me to part with em.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:56 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderCoach View Post
Quote:

Precisely.

You can still list on Ebay without PayPal, in case you didn't know. That way your buyer has SOME way to string it back to you if the transaction goes bad, and vice versa.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 07:08 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Email sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 23rd, 2009, 07:24 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It seems odd that someone joins TODAY with the sole purpose of selling their collection and oh by the way won't accept PayPal, only untraceable money orders.

Please use caution and trust your judgment.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 23rd, 2009, 07:26 PM

n10do Woo who?
Talking Re: Heroscape Collection, For Sale

Quote:
Greetings Fellow Scapers.

As sad as I am to do this, the collection I have has to go. So I'm offering totally free shipping to anywhere in the USA. Due to some kinks in my Paypal account, i can only take Postal Money orders for the time.

My friends already took all my heros and select squads.

My stuffs mint out of box, includes cards, and comes from a smoke free social group.

Best way to contact me is Email, but PM works just fine. I'll galdly work with you on pricing if you have a very large order.

Terrain: 15 Each Includes Mini's
  • 2x Master set - 1 Sparkly water 1 Mini set.
  • 2x Swarm of the Marro
  • 1x Tundra
  • 2x Lava
  • 1x Castle
  • 1x Forest
  • 2x Jungle - 10$ each
Miniatures:
10$ a Wave, only 5$ a Squad.

Wave 1:
  • 2x Roman Legionaries
  • 3x Snipers and Vipers
  • 2x Blade Gruts.
Wave 2:
  • 2x Knights
  • 1x Swog
  • 2x Minions
  • 1x Drones
  • 3x Wolves and Minutemen
Wave 3:
  • 2x Guards and Monks
  • 2x Kilts and Commandos
  • 1x Gorillas and Hounds
Wave 4:
  • 1x Lawmen and Samurai
  • 1x Soulborgs and Elves
  • 2x Greeks and Vipers
Wave 5:
  • 2x Warriors and Borgs
  • 1x Glads and Agents
  • 2x Ninja and Samurai
  • 2x Blastatrons
  • 1x death Stalkers
wave 6:
  • 6x Zombie
  • 3x Shades and orcs
  • 3x Archers and kyrie
Wave 7:
  • 2x Templar
  • 2x spearmen and Riflemen
Wave 8:
  • 2x Marro Cavalry
  • 2x Wolves and Soldiers.
By the way. Amazing community you have here.

That's quite the collection you have there. Has this list been updated lately, or changed?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales