Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 6th, 2020, 10:23 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: QC3HQ - (Late) Springtime Contest - Entries Due June 17

Here you go.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Here you go.
Looks like both are Small 3.

Old June 7th, 2020, 10:27 PM

Dudr is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Can we assign them to any general?
Old June 7th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudr View Post
Can we assign them to any general?
Not Utgar or Valkrill.

Old June 12th, 2020, 10:28 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Entries are rolling in but we have less than a week to wrap everything up! Don't let your
Code:
woof
go unheard!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 17th, 2020, 06:02 PM

Dudr is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

When/how will voting occur? Sorry for repeated questions
Old June 18th, 2020, 03:00 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Voting will happen in a poll posted in a week.

Why is it posted in a week? Because we are extending entries by one week! We have a strong handful of entries, but I know we can get more. Keep those doggos rolling in.

To clarify, the poll will be posted June 25, so get your entries in before that!

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 25th, 2020, 11:18 PM
On vacation...

Re: QC3HQ (Late) Springtime Contest - Entry Extended to JUNE

Hey-o! We got ourselves a poll posted. Head over there and vote, remember folks, everybody's got to vote. RIP Cuba Gooding, Sr.

Alright, before I get too distracted here's the link to the poll!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 13th, 2021, 11:42 PM
On vacation...

Re: QC3HQ [needs your help]

Long time no see, everybody! *hold for applause*

Good thing that's all over, amiright? Anyway, now that everything is back to normal and totally stable and there's nothing to worry about and pretty much everyone is doing personally very well, I think it's time for us to get back into the swing at the QC3HQ (cue Sparks).

First, I think, should be an open call to any who want to work with QC3, as I do believe I've made my capability to carry on as a one man show pretty clear. Not gonna tag a bunch of people who come to mind here, mostly out of laziness, but I will be around somewhat regularly again so this is probably a fair enough way to start the conversation going.

Oh man, I even forgot how threads and terminology and syntax works... Don't wait for me, folks, I'll catch up.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 7th, 2021, 11:51 PM

Iron Clubber is surprisingly tart

Hope all is well Doomonkey,

I would be willing to help out if you are shorthanded.
Old March 8th, 2021, 12:01 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Dr.Goomonkey

I'll definitely help out if you're short handed!
Old March 8th, 2021, 02:48 PM
On vacation...

Talking Re: QC3HQ [needs your help]

Hey-o! Thanks for the offers. Looking at everything, I'm probably not quite as shorthanded as short-dedicated, but having more of a think tank than the same one I am constantly drowning in will be a good way to jumpstart the QC3 and get things moving again.

Spring is a time for new beginnings, and y'all can be sure that extends to the QC3. Besides, according to the "schedule" we're just 2 weeks away from the next contest, aye? have waited very patiently I'm sure.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; November 10th, 2021 at 08:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards