Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 18th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

I received Tiranx, Dr.G recevied mine. I don’t think anyone has received DrG’s miniatures. I sent you the miniatures right DrG?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 18th, 2018, 05:03 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I received Tiranx, Dr.G recevied mine. I don’t think anyone has received DrG’s miniatures. I sent you the miniatures right DrG?
You sure did! I was actually going through my minis recently thinking about getting "serious" about getting some customs done this summer, so I'll post up another picture tonight with even more free minis!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 19th, 2018, 12:19 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here is my current batch of minis to pay forward.

I really have to stop saying when I'll post things...

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 9th, 2019, 12:56 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Dr.Goomonkey You still have these or want to sweeten the deal with more minis?

Anyone want to take to keep this idea alive?
Old April 9th, 2019, 07:01 PM
On vacation...

I almost certainly have more miniatures than are pictured there that I would love to send off to somebody! I'll try and get this updated at some point in the reasonably near future.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 17th, 2019, 06:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just giving this a bump, because its a cool idea. I personally don't need any more minis.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 10th, 2020, 05:24 AM

Riflepariah is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Bumping the thread from the UK. If anybody has minis going spare, I've just started to expand my terrain and would love army variety to go along with it.
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:38 PM
On vacation...

I, again, still have those minis in the picture and probably have more that I would love to pay forward. Unfortunately that doesn't mean much if you're looking for real HeroScape... And if you're in the UK that'll probably be some brutal shipping, but I guess now is not the time to worry about that.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 26th, 2020, 12:40 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Dr.Goomonkey

I'd be interested in the figures pictured. I want to keep this thread going and I have some extra C3V stuff I'd like to give away.
Old October 29th, 2020, 06:03 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I feel like there should be a way to combine this thread and the Heroscapers Orphans thread. I dont think most people know either of these exist.
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:21 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
I feel like there should be a way to combine this thread and the Heroscapers Orphans thread. I don't think most people know either of these exist.
Agree with second part, not the first. The Orphanage - (Mostly) Free Figure Exchange is meant for partial squads, heroes outside of full packs, and broken/damaged units. While "Pay it forward" was meant for good stuff, some people just started using it to get rid of crap they didn't want, so it slowly died.
Old November 20th, 2020, 06:28 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
@Dr.Goomonkey

I'd be interested in the figures pictured. I want to keep this thread going and I have some extra C3V stuff I'd like to give away.
Hey Toog! What a great thread to get drawn back to! I will reassemble that group and may even sweeten the deal a little for ya, but give me a few days even though I already took a month.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion