Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which of these doggos are you gonna let lick your nostrils?
Iron Defender 1 5.00%
Lassriel 0 0%
Silber Zahn 4 20.00%
Spark IV 6 30.00%
Warforged Guard Dog 9 45.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 25th, 2020, 11:12 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
QC3 "Springtime" Poll - Vote by July 2!

And here are the good boys! We only have a few this time around, but they are definitely a handful. One of these is going to join the ranks of the proud champions of the QC3, and the rest will be stuck sniffing butts with the rest of the competitors.

Remember, if one of these is yours, you must vote! But don't vote for yours. That would just be rude.

Iron Defender

Lassriel

Silber Zahn

Spark IV

Warforged Guard Dog

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 26th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: QC3 "Springtime" Poll - Vote by July 2!

These are always fun, thanks for putting another one together.
Old June 30th, 2020, 05:43 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Wow! these are great ideas!!!!

Let the voting begin!
Old July 5th, 2020, 01:50 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

CONGRATULATIONS @Ericth74 on making the best dog-bot (even though I don't think warforged are actually bots)!!!

Thanks to those who entered, and those more who voted in this sort of understated QC3 contest, and see you all in just a couple weeks for the Summertime round!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 5th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Congrats!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 5th, 2020, 03:13 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Congrats!
Thanks
Old July 5th, 2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
CONGRATULATIONS @Ericth74 on making the best dog-bot (even though I don't think warforged are actually bots)!!!

Thanks to those who entered, and those more who voted in this sort of understated QC3 contest, and see you all in just a couple weeks for the Summertime round!
Thank you. This theme took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with the unit. I didn't like any of the robo-dogs I came up with. I thought it could pass as a warforged. Not actually sure what warforged are though!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards