Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 22nd, 2020, 06:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: YOU'RE INVITED - OHS Tourney - April 25th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Well, I tested my mobile hotspot with my PlayStation and that works so I'mma go out on a limb and say it'll work for this. Wow, I haven't actually played in a while so I'm looking forward to seeing just how badly I can manage to do without trying to do badly.
haha looking forward to it! did you register with the form in the OP?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 22nd, 2020, 06:33 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Well, I tested my mobile hotspot with my PlayStation and that works so I'mma go out on a limb and say it'll work for this. Wow, I haven't actually played in a while so I'm looking forward to seeing just how badly I can manage to do without trying to do badly.
haha looking forward to it! did you register with the form in the OP?
Sure did! And downloaded Discord so now I'm probably going to get obsessed with No Man's Sky once more since that's one of the two Discord, uh, servers I'm in.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:40 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

For anyone curious the how to play link is below:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=39769
Old April 24th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Too late to enter?
Old April 24th, 2020, 05:35 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Too late to enter?
Nope. Register using the OP link

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:38 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hi guys I signed up, but unfortunately I'll have to step out, have a good event!

Old April 25th, 2020, 10:30 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

MST actually means MDT, right? So, we've got about an hour and a half?

Also, don't get me started on Daylight Savings Time.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 25th, 2020, 10:57 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Will there be provisions for the public to watch the games?
Old April 25th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
MST actually means MDT, right? So, we've got about an hour and a half?

Also, don't get me started on Daylight Savings Time.
You are correct! (And also, yeah, that Daylight Savings...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Will there be provisions for the public to watch the games?
If you join in the Discord server, all of the game links are already created in there, so yes. Here's a link to it since I didn't see one in the OP.

Linky link.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 25th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Fun event. Thanks for hosting it Sir Heroscape and crew. I thought this was great format for a weekend tournament during quarantine and I'd love to have another soon. Maybe even post-quarantine too.

Game 1 vs. dok (Cathar x4, Raelin, Marcu) on Trial and Error

Brutal matchup for me. Deathchasers are especially punished by Cathar compared to other melee squads because they have lower members and don't have great heroes to spearsoak with. When I looked at the armies last night the only one that I was really worried about was my dad, who was playing basically the same build with Raymond instead of Raelin. dok was a late entry using the same build but with Raelin, which made it even tougher. I don't think I played it perfectly either. My OM1 I put my Raelin a little too far back to start the game. I was worried about Cathar quickly traversing the board and easily killing my DCs out of Raelin's aura. But dok never moved Raelin, and never took Cathar out of Raelin's aura. My second mistake was deploying Nerak into the battle at the start of my third turn. He had a nice move where he could both engage a Cathar and pick up a treasure glyph and soak the spear for a Deathchaser, as well as develop his aura very far forward, but it was just too aggressive. I shot in Raelin R3OM1 but it was too late. The result was that my Deathchasers were always just slightly overextended as they tried to smash through Cathars. The Deathchasers usually had height, and almost never gave up height, but the spears just really hurt and I had no answer for it. I threw a ton of 5v6s but just was not able to crack through Cathar fast enough.

0-1

Round 2 vs. Porkinson (Gladiatrons x2, Blastatrons x2, Laglor, Isamu) on Crisp Winter Cave

This was more the kind of matchup I wanted to see. While Glads and Blasts traditionally are not that bad against Deathchasers, at 400 points the Glads and Blasts just cannot get enough troops to weather the initial wave of orcs. I was quickly on top of the icy hill with Raelin, and quickly preventing any Glads from getting adjacent to her with orcs. The abundance of glaciers in the middle of the board lost me a few Deathchasers due to Raelin LOS block, but it saved me a ton more since Porkinson was just physically unable to get enough targeting beacons to really blow any Deathchasers. The Deathchasers just slowly rolled their way down the hill. I killed all the Glads first which killed the Blast offense. Laglor had some magic after I overextended out of Raelin's aura to try to finish off Blasts. He had one turn where he landed autoload maybe 7 times, finishing off Raelin and 3 Deathchasers.

1-1

Game 3 vs. boromir96 (Nhah Cultists x3, Cyprien, Isamu) on Withering Pines
My first ever tournament game back in 2011 was against boromir playing Cyprien so it's always fun to get to play that matchup again. Cultists really struggle against Deathchasers though. boromir won initiative and I had my OM1 on Raelin which gave him the opportunity to seize both glyphs, but that caused the Cultists to be very strung out. My army was piled on the Gerda side and I was pretty consistently able to kill the Gerda Cultist, and MBS snuck over to the other side of the map to snipe off the Valda cultist. The Cultists just could never stage enough of an offensive; they never killed a single Deathchaser and only managed 3 wounds on Raelin and 2 on Nerak. Cyprien came in and got a couple wounds on MBS and killed a few Deathchasers, but at some point he had to go into the horde that I massed around Gerda and once he did he took wounds way faster than he could heal. boromir conceded when Cyprien died and he lost a round of OMs on him. Cultists are kind of a rough army to bring to a tournament, even in their best matchups they aren't guaranteed to win and they really struggle against some standard armies.

2-1

Round 4 vs. Diggity (Sacred Band x3, Marcus, B-11 Resistance, Hoplitron)
Another pretty favorable matchup. Raelin is good and Deathchasers are better than Sacred Band. Diggity had a chance if the B-11 really went off, but they didn't. I was able to kill the B-11 and they only managed a couple wounds on Raelin and a couple dead Chasers. From there the Deathchasers just rolled downhill like they did in Game 2. MBS had unique attack glyph and I could just apply a ton of pressure on to the Sacred Band and they couldn't fight back.

3-1

Finals are going on now. Good luck guys
Old April 25th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

For those interested in watching the finals, link is here:

@Chris Perkins vs @lefton4ya

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 25th, 2020, 08:00 PM

Yes, thanks all for a wonderful event. We had 42 attendees out of the 54 RSVP's. Huge thanks to @BiggaBullfrog @Scaperedude @Leaf_It and @BodaciousBlood for helping out as well. Couldn't have done it all without you.

I'll post the standings shortly

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events