Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 9th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Final Entrée Poll Closes 11/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
So, chap, when is pudding scheduled for!
Good question
Old January 13th, 2020, 11:29 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Mmhmmm, it's been a good long while since we had dinner and you know what that means: it's time for dessert! That's right, it's culmination time for the QC3 Chops Competition, meaning we'll be naming the QC3CGC (Quarterly Custom Competition Center's Chops Grand Champion) in just a few weeks (or, like a month, I guess).

Once again, perspective contestants needn't worry about their involvement in the previous two Chops contests. Sure, you probably won't be crowned the QC3CGC, but just winning the Dessert Round is honor enough already. Besides, if you really blow it out of the water here maybe you'll be crowned the QC3CGC anyway, since I have left it totally ambiguous how that will be determined (don't worry, it'll probably come down to some sort of math based on the polls so we don't run into another snafu with my arbitrary choosing).

There is no size constraint for this contest, so there are no recommended figures, but if you don't know where to find them you can browse minisgallery.com for plenty of miniatures (especially D'n'D/Pathfinder minis).

Basket Ingredients:

1. At least one non-healing, snow-related power.
I think this is self-explanatory, but it must have a power that refers to snow and does not remove wound markers from itself or other figures. Don't be afraid to ask if you're confused!
2. Move 4
3. Range 1
4. Uncommon

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM. Please begin the title of your message with "QC3 ENTRY DESSERT".

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote in the poll if you enter.

5. Use any miniature you want to, as long as it works as Small. Check it with me if you have any question.

6. Entries must use ALL of the basket ingredients.

Other Clarifications:

You may reuse your old customs, if they happen to match all the criteria.

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator and one of the many free photoshop programs (I use GIMP, now).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favor so I recommend them.

Anonymity is not that all that serious. You may remember my blunder a few contests back when all of the card URLs had the creators' names in them. Once the poll comes up, I would prefer to have lively conversation than to have intact anonymity. Don't say which is yours, obviously, but also don't worry if you think your attempt to hide which one is yours went terribly.

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Tiranx @JaesShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @capsocrates @Scytale @DewNoHarm @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JCMcMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper2010 WIxe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @CJtheMighty @Sam @BiggaBullfrog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122 @Heroscaper101 @Yodaking @superfrog @Iron Clubber @Arch-vile @All Your Pie @Skyver @Airballshooter @Tiamat @Flash_19 @Astral Herring @Ronin @DanieLoche @OmegaPegasus @gatormustang @ollie @The_Awkward_Duck @mtl1998 @Good Pig @Lumovanis @kmgenius @Sir Heroscape r @Scud-O @Ericth74 @TREX @The Long eared bat

And, once again, if you want to be removed from this list let me know!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 14th, 2020, 07:07 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Mmhmmm, it's been a good long while since we had dinner and you know what that means: it's time for dessert! That's right, it's culmination time for the QC3 Chops Competition, meaning we'll be naming the QC3CGC (Quarterly Custom Competition Center's Chops Grand Champion) in just a few weeks (or, like a month, I guess).

Once again, perspective contestants needn't worry about their involvement in the previous two Chops contests. Sure, you probably won't be crowned the QC3CGC, but just winning the Dessert Round is honor enough already. Besides, if you really blow it out of the water here maybe you'll be crowned the QC3CGC anyway, since I have left it totally ambiguous how that will be determined (don't worry, it'll probably come down to some sort of math based on the polls so we don't run into another snafu with my arbitrary choosing).

There is no size constraint for this contest, so there are no recommended figures, but if you don't know where to find them you can browse minisgallery.com for plenty of miniatures (especially D'n'D/Pathfinder minis).

Basket Ingredients:

1. At least one non-healing, snow-related power.
I think this is self-explanatory, but it must have a power that refers to snow and does not remove wound markers from itself or other figures. Don't be afraid to ask if you're confused!
2. Move 4
3. Range 1
4. Uncommon

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM. Please begin the title of your message with "QC3 ENTRY DESSERT".

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote in the poll if you enter.

5. Use any miniature you want to, as long as it works as Small. Check it with me if you have any question.

6. Entries must use ALL of the basket ingredients.

Other Clarifications:

You may reuse your old customs, if they happen to match all the criteria.

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator and one of the many free photoshop programs (I use GIMP, now).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favor so I recommend them.

Anonymity is not that all that serious. You may remember my blunder a few contests back when all of the card URLs had the creators' names in them. Once the poll comes up, I would prefer to have lively conversation than to have intact anonymity. Don't say which is yours, obviously, but also don't worry if you think your attempt to hide which one is yours went terribly.

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Tiranx @JaesShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @capsocrates @Scytale @DewNoHarm @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JCMcMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper2010 WIxe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @CJtheMighty @Sam @BiggaBullfrog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122 @Heroscaper101 @Yodaking @superfrog @Iron Clubber @Arch-vile @All Your Pie @Skyver @Airballshooter @Tiamat @Flash_19 @Astral Herring @Ronin @DanieLoche @OmegaPegasus @gatormustang @ollie @The_Awkward_Duck @mtl1998 @Good Pig @Lumovanis @kmgenius @Sir Heroscape r @Scud-O @Ericth74 @TREX @The Long eared bat

And, once again, if you want to be removed from this list let me know!
When's the deadline for this?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2020, 08:43 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Look Everywhere

Title of the thread says 01/27/20.

~Dysole, percolating
Old January 14th, 2020, 08:45 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Look Everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Title of the thread says 01/27/20.

~Dysole, percolating
Hmm... pretty tight deadline.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2020, 03:46 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Dessert Round Closes 1/27

Oof, yeah the 27th is the deadline. I think two weeks is pretty standard for these contests, but either way that's where I set it. I guess since I missed posting the deadline last time and I just use the last contest post for formatting it makes sense that I forgot that crucial detail again.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:51 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Yikes! It's already the 25th and I don't have my dessert done yet!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 25th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Oof, yeah the 27th is the deadline. I think two weeks is pretty standard for these contests, but either way that's where I set it. I guess since I missed posting the deadline last time and I just use the last contest post for formatting it makes sense that I forgot that crucial detail again.
When on the 27th does it need to be?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 28th, 2020, 09:07 PM
On vacation...

All right folks, we've got ourselves a handful of delightful desserts to choose from at this point, but I think we can do better.

This is the official announcement of a ONE WEEK EXTENSION on the deadline. That's right, you now have until February 4th to submit your delicious ice cream creation.

For those of you who have already submitted, that means you have another week to polish up and playtest, which I know you all do for these contests.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 29th, 2020, 10:27 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

I'm glad to see there was an extension. I might be able to come up with a submission myself.

Quick question though, in your post you said there was no Size constraints, but then in Rule #5 it states that the figure must work as Small. Can you clarify?
Old January 30th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyver View Post
I'm glad to see there was an extension. I might be able to come up with a submission myself.

Quick question though, in your post you said there was no Size constraints, but then in Rule #5 it states that the figure must work as Small. Can you clarify?
Fairly sure that's artifact text from the first of the Chops contests, where that was a requirement. It was there for the contest where it was a requirement that you use a Large figure.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 30th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

As a fan of these & not a participant, I'm glad to see an extension. More goodies to look at!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards