Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which entrée should we pack up now for new TV dinners?
Arghan Div 4 19.05%
Centaur Skirmisher 4 19.05%
Nefereth 4 19.05%
Pleocyemata 8 38.10%
Tezig 0 0%
Zolgues 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 2nd, 2019, 02:48 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
CHOPS Poll: Entrée Finalists - QC3 Fall Contest - Vote 11/11

Mmhmm, it looks like everybody enjoyed sampling the full spread of dishes prepared by our fine contestants, but now it is time to get down to business. Loosen your belt another couple notches because we are going to get a second taste of some of your favorites. Let's see which of them hold up and which are like a cream soda, where upon subsequent sips all the wonder from that first taste proves an unattainable ideal that will only be matched the next time you have a cream soda for the first time in a long time...

This time you can only vote once, so choose carefully. The Entrée Round looks like it's going to have plenty of weight in deciding the QC3CGC, so make sure your vote counts! If you entered the contest please do remember to vote.

Remember you can discuss the units as much as you want in the threads as long as there is a veil of anonyminamanounomnaty that remains halfway intact.

Arghan Div

Centaur Skirmisher

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Nefereth

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Pleocyemata

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Tezig

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Zolgues

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old November 2nd, 2019, 02:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: CHOPS Poll: Entrée Finalists - QC3 Fall Contest - Vote 1

There isnt a poll feature on this thread yet. Am I jumping the gun before you can get to it Dr.G?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 2nd, 2019, 02:51 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, I didn't even know it was possible to get ninja'd while starting a thread!

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old November 2nd, 2019, 02:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Wow, I didn't even know it was possible to get ninja'd while starting a thread!
nice. I figured so much. Ill just slip back into shadow. Thanks for the contest Dr. G.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 2nd, 2019, 06:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

These are all strong customs. Congrats to all of you who made one of these excellent contenders for the Chopped crown!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 2nd, 2019, 08:25 PM

Iron Clubber is surprisingly tart

Laughed out loud at the Cream Soda bit, because I was actually sipping on Cream Soda for the first time in a few months lol

My vote goes to Pleocyemata, very thematic. Going to have to get this mini to try out in scenarios. Some other great ideas here as well though! Well Done!
Old November 3rd, 2019, 11:54 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

My take:

Arghan Div

Similar to Viceron. Similarly cool, but under priced.

Centaur Skirmisher

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

I'm assuming they Bond with each other. Same fragility issues as Templar Cavalry.

Nefereth

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Very cool. Tempting to let the Prey live while attacking other nearby foes. Nice he's a Darklord. Pricing on the money.

Pleocyemata

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Wyvern of the Waves.

Tezig

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Soldier? Relationship with Granite Guardians?

Zolgues

I like this guy, but Evasive 3 how?

As said above, many cool designs here. Nefereth has new, unique powers, and his stats and powers are fully integrated. [Someone should nominate him for SoV.]

Old November 8th, 2019, 06:46 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This could use some more votes!
Old November 10th, 2019, 04:56 PM
On vacation...

Mmhmm, we've got less than 24 hours to vote and it looks like crab might be king. If you haven't voted yet, what are you waiting for? That's even more last minute than most of the things I do in regard to these contests...

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old November 12th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

@Dr.Goomonkey are you going to make this official?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 12th, 2019, 11:26 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
This could use some more votes!
I would love to see more votes, but I actually think this is a strong showing by the community. I'm excited and pleased that this competition drew votes from so many members of the forum.

Just think, if the lurkers - I know you're out there! - made accounts and voted, it would have been even more!

But I'm pleased with the level of interest this excellent competition has gotten, both from the customs creators and from the voters. I hope the good Doctor is also pleased; I applaud the work he has put in here.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 12th, 2019, 01:44 PM
On vacation...

I am always pleased to see what y'all do with these contests I put out there! In fact, the one element that I am the least pleased with is my own, so... Yeah, you guys are awesome! I'll be posting up actual closing post in the QC3HQ "soon", but I did want to congratulate the CHOPS Entée Round Winner ASAP, so.................

Congratulations @mac122 !!!!!!

Something tells me that we could have called it from the start that the crab dinner would be the fan favorite... But I'm glad we didn't just do that! Nice work, mac.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards