Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Enter Your Entrée by 10/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Exactly.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:57 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wowza, the poll is up and we ended up with enough contestants that we had to CHOP it down to a Top Ten. Thanks again to everyone who entered! Remember to go vote!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:11 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Wowza, the poll is up and we ended up with enough contestants that we had to CHOP it down to a Top Ten. Thanks again to everyone who entered! Remember to go vote!
Great turnout. Is there a limit to how many options are on the poll or is that just you guys preference?

Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:42 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Great turnout. Is there a limit to how many options are on the poll or is that just you guys preference?
There's a limit (that got expanded for this contest, if I remember correctly, but it's still not enough for 16). With the popularity of this contest I think it would be worth considering multiple polls when it goes over the limit -- like for this one do two polls of 8 entries and take the top 2 or 3 from each for a final poll.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 23rd, 2019, 12:11 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

With the popularity of this contest I think it would be worth considering multiple polls when it goes over the limit -- like for this one do two polls of 8 entries and take the top 2 or 3 from each for a final poll.
I was extremely disappointed to find my entry arbitrarily excluded from the poll. I really thought I had a contender this time!

Last edited by kolakoski; October 23rd, 2019 at 12:53 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:01 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Quote:

With the popularity of this contest I think it would be worth considering multiple polls when it goes over the limit -- like for this one do two polls of 8 entries and take the top 2 or 3 from each for a final poll.
I was extremely disappointed to find my entry arbitrarily excluded from the poll. I really thought I had a contender this time!

For what it is worth. This being a contest for fun, and not having any type of prize associated with it should be just that. Having your submission thrown to the side "just cause" makes it pretty easy for me to pass on the next one. People submit these because they like to hear feedback on their designs and to see people discuss what they like/dislike about them. If it gets chopped before the poll, that will not as likely happen. Also, Ill add, that in this type of set up it would be quite a bit more fun if you could pick your favorite 3. These are just my opinions, take them for the pennies they are worth.

Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:06 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

For what it is worth. This being a contest for fun, and not having any type of prize associated with it should be just that. Having your submission thrown to the side "just cause" makes it pretty easy for me to pass on the next one. People submit these because they like to hear feedback on their designs and to see people discuss what they like/dislike about them. If it gets chopped before the poll, that will not as likely happen. Also, Ill add, that in this type of set up it would be quite a bit more fun if you could pick your favorite 3. These are just my opinions, take them for the pennies they are worth.

As this poll just came out, it's not too late to delete it, and put up new, multiple polls, is it?

Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Well met!

Quote:

My design made the cut, but I second Bigga and TREX, especially the bolded parts. I would support restarting the poll with these suggestions. Divide the honorable mentions between the two sets.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 23rd, 2019, 02:04 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Well met!

Quote:

My design made the cut, but I second Bigga and TREX, especially the bolded parts. I would support restarting the poll with these suggestions. Divide the honorable mentions between the two sets.
Presenting a contest for fun, then throwing away almost half of the entrees as not being good enough to even make the discussion is not a very great way to get community support or participation for your project. I would in fact, if you are possible, listen to these guys on their suggestions for a better poll, to show appreciation for the time and effort that the people that contributed should have received. You are welcome to leave my submission off the list, as I am no longer interested.

Old October 23rd, 2019, 02:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I didn't enter so I have no skin in the game here. I just looked at all 16 cards and I don't understand why some were left off and others were included. There are a few in the chopped list I would consider voting for if I could, and a few in the included list that I would never vote for. But then I voted for one of the 10, one I thought was really fantastic, and it turns out I was the first and only vote for the card. At the same time one card I had rejected rather quickly for obvious flaws somehow had multiple votes already.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 02:31 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

FWIW I also have no two-powered horse in this race either as I didn't submit. However, after looking over the entries the one I would most want to vote for ended up in the chopped list (though it's close overall, there are a bunch of good entries this time around).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 23rd, 2019, 04:45 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Mine was cut too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards