Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old January 25th, 2018, 03:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
If we're going to compare quarterbacks across eras then you cannot have this discussion without including the Golden Arm.
I only included people I actually remember watching play. It's hard to judge people on folk tales and legends alone. I'm sure there are a lot of QBs that deserve to be above those I listed...I just don't know them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 25th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That is an excellent way to narrow the discussion.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 26th, 2018, 12:23 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Same here. The best analyses I've seen say that Unitas and Tarkenton belong in the discussion, but I can't really speak to it.
Old January 26th, 2018, 06:50 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Unitas was before my time, but I watched Tarkenton play. In fact, despite growing up in the south suburbs of Chicago and being a huge Bears fan, my other team was the Vikings, in large part because of Tarkenton. He was fantastic.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 26th, 2018, 09:28 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Unitas was before my time, but I watched Tarkenton play. In fact, despite growing up in the south suburbs of Chicago and being a huge Bears fan, my other team was the Vikings, in large part because of Tarkenton. He was fantastic.
Tarkenton had just finished and was still talked about at the time I remember watching football. I was at that age where I knew who he was but didn't really remember him. Probably about how my son feels about Peyton Manning...He knows who he is and probably remembers watching the Broncos Super Bowl but probably doesn't actual remember the game.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Congrats to my cross-state friends on their victory today. I've been a fan for a few hours now, and I'm already tired of it.

Go Steelers.
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Congrats to my cross-state friends on their victory today. I've been a fan for a few hours now, and I'm already tired of it.

Go Steelers.
I thought I was watching an Eagles football championship, but turns out it was a Tide Ad.
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Go Steelers.
I thought I was watching an Eagles football championship, but turns out it was a Tide Ad.
And I thought I was on heroscapers.com, but it turns out this whole site is just a Tide Ad.
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hallelujah.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Fun game to watch and even better result. My wife was rooting for the Patriots because ...Brady , but she wasn't bothered when they lost because they've gotten theirs already.

How about Foles, he played really good. Rookie kicker did well...except for missed first XP. But held up after that. Lots of good play calls, and fun to watch.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:14 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Interestingly I disagreed with both announcers on the touchdown reviews. (And consequently agreed with the refs) i thought Ertz had clearly established possession and become a 'runner' and I thought Clement's TD was an intentional shift of the ball after possession as opposed to uncontolled movement. However I am not amazingly clear on when you officially establish control
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:21 AM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Interestingly I disagreed with both announcers on the touchdown reviews. (And consequently agreed with the refs) i thought Ertz had clearly established possession and become a 'runner' and I thought Clement's TD was an intentional shift of the ball after possession as opposed to uncontolled movement. However I am not amazingly clear on when you officially establish control
Wasn't watching for the Clement TD, but Ertz definitely had taken at least one step after controlling the ball. Some people compared it to Jesse James' overturned TD, but in that case James didn't take a step, and so the rule applies differently.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV