Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 01:59 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Rocket Raccoon (II)

I'm actually A/B, so no real preference here but I do like how it cuts down on text and is our new precedent so B.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:38 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

B for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 06:47 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and call this a closed issue, and move this over to release holding.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old July 22nd, 2019, 07:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think we may have over looked the mirror test here. It appears that if two Rocket Racoon II's were playing against each other, or just vs. a future figure (like Firefly?) who also used the Remotely-Detonated Bomb glyphs, that Rocket could choose to blow up the other figures bombs. I believe 'on the battlefield' precludes you from blowing up any bombs still being held on the figures card though so you'd have to wait until they placed them onto the board.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 06:44 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I don't know if that got talked over or not.

It feels okay to me in a mirror match. It does change the dynamic and makes them riskier to set up as traps before figures actually get into position, but I it doesn't feel like it breaks any mechanics or theme. (Like I mentioned in an On Deck thread recently, I actually kinda like some figures messing with each other's tech in mirror matches... see Endgame)

My gut instinct is to leave it as-is. It could be worth revisiting if we were ever looking to reuse the glyph, but it might also be interesting to take the "several figures can blow these up" constraint and use that as a dynamic to build on.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old July 23rd, 2019, 07:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, just wanted to mention it when it popped in my head. I do kind of have some loose plans for Firefly to also be a bomb guy once we get those GI Joe figures. You point about having them on the same team is a good one though.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 07:03 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

I wasn't sure either, but I like Ronin's take.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library