Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 13th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ch'od - Intial Playtest Phase

Yeah, I'm not at all concerned about the startzone bombing, Fury+Banshee+SHIELD Agents is better than Ch'od+Korvus. The team did look a little strong overall, but I'm willing to see what more testing shows at 215 before making changes.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 13th, 2016, 01:39 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ch'od - Intial Playtest Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Drop team is definitely strong, but I don't think the Korvus bomb is really any worse than Nick Fury's Banshee bomb. I may be biased since I'm a big sucker for this sort of power.
dok, any thoughts on what the initial playtest say about where his cost should be? Is he safe moving forward at 215, or do you think we should make adjustments if we want to keep him at that cost?
I have no great insight here. These sorts of marginal pricing adjustments are always pretty tough to suss out from just a few tests. I don't think he's drastically underpriced, but I wouldn't comment beyond that.
Old March 13th, 2016, 06:39 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ch'od - Vote for Public Playtesting

I would like to see more test before making changes, so I propose to move to Public Playtesting as is.

VOTES:

IAmBatman - Yea
johnny139- Yea
Karat - Yea
SirGalahad - Yea
TrollBrute - Yea
Viegon - Yea

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; March 14th, 2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old March 13th, 2016, 08:55 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old March 13th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 13th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 13th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea - I'll be surprised if we hit 215 without changes, but I'm willing to see us gather more data.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 14th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 14th, 2016, 04:04 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old March 14th, 2016, 04:06 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ch'od - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
I would like to see more test before making changes, so I propose to move to Public Playtesting as is.

VOTES:

IAmBatman - Yea
johnny139- Yea
Karat - Yea
SirGalahad - Yea
TrollBrute - Yea
Viegon - Yea
This Passes.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 31st, 2016, 09:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Ch’od) Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes
- What should be the unit's point value? The pirate faction on a whole seemed pretty strong here but they had a pretty easy match-up early on with the low def. HYDRA Agents giving me lots of bonded turns via Boarding Party. The Cosmic Cube then skews the final results a bit since Ch’od was able to move W off of him so I wouldn’t say 215 is off target right now. I kind of like how they felt with Iron Man Stealth Suit or War Machine added on for a 1000 point army. They seemed like they would be competitive with a Fan4 1000 point build.
- Give a brief overview. This map has a hill of high ground right in the middle of a swamp of blue and green water tiles so it is pretty much perfect for his Drop Team Power. Ch’od can drop right onto a water tile while Raza drops onto high ground. Poison Ivy & Swamp Thing are pretty happy about this map too though so it should even things out from that respect. I’m going to start out using Stealth Suit Iron Man for some hit and run tactics then drop the four Pirates in and see what they can do once the team Hydra gets closer to the center hill as they should be slow rolling to some extent.
Map: Custom Map - Blue Lagoon
Units: Ch’od @215, Corsair (180), Hepzibah (140), Raza (195), Stealth Suit Iron Man (270) (1000) vs. HYDRA Agents x3 (240), Red Skull (220), Madam Hydra (140), Swamp Thing (235), Poison Ivy (165) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Stealth Suit Iron Man took out two HYDRA Agents with his single attack in R1, then backed out of the way so the Pirates could drop in at the start of R2. I had the Pirates battle HYDRA w/o Red Skull and things went mostly the Pirates way before I realized I should have used the Cosmic Cube to move Corsair down off of HG and thus given the HYDRA Agents a fighting chance. The Pirates ended up taking down all the HYDRA Agents and Madam Hydra, but then Ivy got involved and the Jungle plants started attacking the Pirates. Hepzibah initially distracted Red Skull to foil his use of the Cube, but once Red Skull recovered he used the Cube to eliminate Corsair. It took Red Skull a while but he finally finished of Hepzibah, all the while moving W inflicted to Ivy onto Ch’od, and it started looking bad for the Pirates when Raza dealt a W to Red Skull and sent the Cube flying. Ch’od then took a LEA and picked up the Cube for himself and soon took down Red Skull. Ch’od and Raza both had chances to finish Swamp Thing off but he managed to block and escape to heal back up. Then Swamp Thing managed to take out Raza in two hits. He also hit Ch’od and sent the Cube flying, only to see Iron Man zip over and snap it up then move the W he inflicted on Ch’od onto him. Swamp Thing tried to flee and heal back up but Iron Man with the Cube was able to run him down and finally put an end to it.
- What should be the unit's point value? 215 looks really good here with a photo finish. Raza had some insanely good attack rolls but that was balanced out by seeing Grundy rise from the dead 3 times.
- Give a brief overview. Going to be a little more conservative here and limit the Drop Team to just two figures (Ch’od & Raza) while holding off to drop them in a bit later in the game. Zemo will team up with CA to get the Avengers Bonuses without actually risking CA, instead Punisher & Azrael will lead the charge and do as much damage as they can. Once they go down, then the Drop Team will come into play and we will see what they can do with the CA bonuses. CA & Zemo will then form the final 3rd wave of attackers. The Creature Army will lean on their ability to heal or return from the dead to try and overcome the waves of attacks and bring home a victory.
Map: Custom Map – Blue Lagoon
Units: Ch’od @215, Raza (195), CA (240), Baron Zemo (200), Punisher (180), Azrael (170) (1200) vs. Frankenstein (320), Grundy (290), Mr. Hyde (260), Werewolf (130), Lizard (200) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Werewolf & Grundy charge out to meet Punisher & Azrael, Punisher is rolling a lot of dice but not hinding much success, only inflicting 1W on Werewolf each time he takes a turn which Werewolf just heals up on his turn. Werewolf manages to get in an attack on Azrael from HG but whiffs, then Azrael gets to go and slays the beast with just one attack from his flaming sword. Grundy makes his move though and smashes Punisher for 4Ws from low ground. Punisher won’t go down without a fight though and takes out Grundy with 3 shots from his assault rifle. Frankenstein and Hyde move up with Grundy rising again from the swamp and joining in on their attack. Frank Castle puts 3W on Frankenstein from HG before Frankenstein slays him, then he & Grundy team up on Azrael and put him down after he whiffs on def. Ch’od & Raza then drop in the middle of the creatures, the Pirates win initiative and Ch’od moves to engage Grundy such they he may remain within clear sight of CA while keeping Grundy away from Raza. Frankenstein and Grundy start beating on Ch’od to little effect when Raza moves up behind Frankenstein and takes him out with one 5 skull att. roll. Hyde flies into a rage and att. Raza, Grundy wins initiative and joins him, together putting 4W on Raza, but then Raza rolls his second 5 skull att. and kills Hyde with one blow when Hyde whiffs on def. This takes out the next 2OM as well, which allows Raza to then att. Grundy and take him out. Grundy is not one to stay down though and immediately comes back into play in the start zone w/2W on his card. CA moves up so that the X can be used for Raza to repair himself, while Grundy moves up. Ch’od moves to intercept Grundy and keep him away from Raza. Ch’od successfully takes Grundy out from low ground swamp water and Raza repairs but to no avail as Lizard darts in and finished him off. Ch’od moves to engage Lizard and Grundy comes back yet again, this time on a swamp tile. Lizard leaves and goes after CA while Ch’od is left dealing with Grundy again. He does wound him but then Grundy moves up and takes him out. CA wounds Lizard, but Lizard takes him out and regenerates, leaving Zemo as the last hope for a win. Zemo jumps out to a great start by cutting Lizard to ribbons with his sword, forcing Lizard to spend the next two turns regenerating but Zemo ends up cutting him down anyway. Grundy then moves over and hits Zemo. It’s comes down to who wins initiative here with Grundy winning initiative and ending Zemo before he can end Grundy.
Old March 31st, 2016, 10:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any reason you chose Stealth Iron man over Korvus in the first game. I'd be curious what a 1000 point Pirate team would look like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library