Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 9th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Corsair - Design Phase

I think I prefer what's in the SP to that. The SP power is a lot more elegant and reads a lot more clearly. Not sure the flexibility is really needed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Personally I like it better with Corsair alone triggering the activations. More dashing, more "lead the charge," less "order the team around." But that's me.
Old November 9th, 2015, 11:03 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm good with either way, I was just trying to spice up his power a bit, but if it's not as interesting to people, I'll just going with what's in the SP.

As a side note since I forgot to respond to the personality suggestion, I like Dashing better than Resolute, so I'll be making that change.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 9th, 2015, 12:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was having some similar concerns as V just mentioned about getting all 4 of the pirates to take a single turn on one OM. The single pirate bonding sounds more balanced and I'd prefer it only work when Corsair is leading the charge. Maybe start with Master Motivator as the base concept and tailor it to only work with Pirates and then add in a second part that lets you at least move Pirates up when he fails to inflict a wound. Then at least two pirates are 'boarding' at once with the effectiveness of that move dependent on what their leader does on attack.

BOARDING PARTY
After taking a turn with Corsair, if he inflicted one or more wounds with an attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Pirate Hero you control within clear sight of Corsair. If he did not inflict any wounds this turn, you may immediately take a turn with any two Pirate Heroes you control within clear sight of Corsair in which the figures activated may only move. After using Boarding Party, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Old November 9th, 2015, 12:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was having some similar concerns as V just mentioned about getting all 4 of the pirates to take a single turn on one OM. The single pirate bonding sounds more balanced and I'd prefer it only work when Corsair is leading the charge. Maybe start with Master Motivator as the base concept and tailor it to only work with Pirates and then add in a second part that lets you at least move Pirates up when he fails to inflict a wound. Then at least two pirates are 'boarding' at once with the effectiveness of that move dependent on what their leader does on attack.

BOARDING PARTY
After taking a turn with Corsair, if he inflicted one or more wounds with an attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Pirate Hero you control within clear sight of Corsair. If he did not inflict any wounds this turn, you may immediately take a turn with move any two Pirate Heroes you control within clear sight of Corsair in which the figures activated may only move. After using Boarding Party, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Something like this...I believe this is the precedent due to the "taking a turn" issue with some powers. It's also less text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 9th, 2015, 01:25 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

That just complicates it unnecessarily IMO.
Old November 9th, 2015, 01:27 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmm, I like what is in the SP over that, 'cause the move part won't be that useful with Ch'od who will drop them all in the battle. I think it is only going to add complexity with none or very little use.

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 9th, 2015, 02:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Then just drop the move part completely if that does not seem very useful to you (would giving that move disengage help?). I was just trying to give the power a little something extra as it was a very focused Master Motivator knock off.

BOARDING PARTY
After taking a turn with Corsair, if he inflicted one or more wounds with an attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Pirate Hero you control within clear sight of Corsair, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Old November 9th, 2015, 02:23 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Then just drop the move part completely if that does not seem very useful to you (would giving that move disengage help?). I was just trying to give the power a little something extra as it was a very focused Master Motivator knock off.

BOARDING PARTY
After taking a turn with Corsair, if he inflicted one or more wounds with an attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Pirate Hero you control within clear sight of Corsair, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
That is pretty much what I have in the SP and what I plan on going with.

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 10th, 2015, 10:45 AM
C3G Super League MVP

SP updated, and I'm going to start him at 180.

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 10th, 2015, 09:28 PM
C3G Super League MVP

I'll be proposing to move to initial tomorrow. So CRB, do you guys see anything problematic here? @dok , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @Dysole , @weebaer

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 10th, 2015, 09:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Pelican Brief

No.

~Dysole, succinctly

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library