Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 09:42 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Lockjaw - Design Phase

Looks good!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yep I like also.
Old June 6th, 2013, 03:36 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Sent to ERB

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old June 7th, 2013, 08:53 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Fastest ERB times on the web!

I sent this out at 1:35pm and had back these 4 responses by 2:18!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
That's a very strong figure that I would use a lot. John Stewart costs 340 and can move up to 3 allied non-flying figures. Martian Manhunter is 300 points and can move an average of 2 figures 4 spaces each. Red Tornado and some other figures can scoot a bunch of figures 2 spaces each. Granted, those figures are useful in other ways, too... but Lockjaw can move six figures eight spaces. For an army with 7 or fewer figures, he allows you to basically plant your entire army wherever you want it in two turns.

On top of that, he has the cyberclaw power, which is very useful in C3G, particularly given that he can jump from 8+ spaces away to do it. I would love using this guy with any figure that struggles to close on its opponents. You could also teleport Lockjaw next to an opponent, put your teleported heroes on the other side of Lockjaw, and thanks to Locked Jaw they have to kill Lockjaw first before they have a chance to attack whoever you have your OMs on. Toss this guy in with Purple Man, lock down a couple heroes, and have at it.

I know he's not much of a threat by himself, but this is a very, very useful support hero, and I would lean towards toning him down or boosting his price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
Ooh, Theracus except he can carry 8 any sized figures instead of 1 + no LE's. Interesting...blast half of your army half way across the map on the first turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
Is "adjacent to X's previous placement" a phrase that has been used before? Not that I think it's unclear, just wondering if it could be abused somehow.

It seems a bit weird to me that he could Lock Jaws on an ant, or someone (like Atom) who's the size of a molecule, but I understand this was probably done to make the power mechanically different from similar powers with different names.

Looks like he does everything I would expect him to do, and his size should prevent him from abusing Carry-type powers on Hawkeye 2 and Lord Pyre's Robot to invade the enemy too quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Lockjaw

Wow, what a Heroclix sculpt. If you toss a branch for him to fetch, he'll bring back the entire tree. Can a Triumph the Insult Comic Dog design be far behind?

Kree-Enhanced Teleportation
Being a double-spaced figure, he can really transport a lot of figures. The wording does deviate from the standard way Carry abilities are worded where you choose the figures before moving, but this wording is clear.

Locked Jaw
This pairs very well with the Teleportation. Unlike Blob, knockback rules can bump him out of the way.

Final Thoughts
Some days you're the dog. Other days, you're the hydrant. It's a very nice design... for me to poop on!!!
So it sounds like the general consensus would be to limit the number of figures and reduce the number of spaces for the teleportation power.

Last edited by SirGalahad; June 7th, 2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd lean towards limiting the number of figures. I don't mind so much if he can teleport one, maybe two figures the eight spaces. I think the thing we want to avoid is having him shoot entire pods 8 spaces at a time.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 7th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think that'd be a cool way to introduce Inhuman/Companion synergy... he can teleport one figure, or one additional figure if that figure is an Inhuman or Companion.
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:48 PM
"Special Eyes"

Sounds like a plan.

Old June 7th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think that'd be a cool way to introduce Inhuman/Companion synergy... he can teleport one figure, or one additional figure if that figure is an Inhuman or Companion.
I like that a lot. One of the reasons, for instance, that Invisible Woman has never been a real problem in competitive play, is that she's so specific to the units she really helps out the most.

Old June 20th, 2013, 08:45 PM
"Special Eyes"

Toned down the Teleportation and added the Inhuman/Companion synergy.

KREE-ENHANCED TELEPORTATION
Instead of attacking with Lockjaw, you may choose an adjacent friendly figure or two adjacent friendly figures if at least one is an Inhuman or Companion figure. Place Lockjaw on any empty spaces within 8 spaces of his current placement. After placing Lockjaw, you may place the chosen figures on empty spaces adjacent to Lockjaw. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Old June 20th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me. We'll have to give him some room price-wise since we currently don't have any Inhumans (and only one Companion).
Old June 21st, 2013, 12:39 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Yeah, I like that approach way better.

I think this is a strategy we should really consider using a lot more - making units work well within certain factions only (especially if they're the types of units that passively boost other units). It makes it easier to control them in the metagame.

Old June 21st, 2013, 07:13 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

yep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library