Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 17th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hand Ninja - Design Phase

Here are my thoughts:

- Devout is a winner!
- Make them a 3 person squad.
- Add unique squads to their bonding
- Keep their defense at 3.

The Hand Ninja are a swarm, having two of them isn't thematic. They're also like fodder to most heroes, so their defense should stay low.

EDIT: Devout is also what we used for Nightcrawler. I wonder if there's some quirky synergy we could use that for later.
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Oooh, I like Devout. I had the same feeling about Sworn, honestly.
There's also Devoted, but I think Devout beats that.
Here's another idea - we could make their bonding work with unique squads as well (not like the Ninjas of the Northern Wind couldn't use help) then make them a 2 figure common squad using one of the sculpts and make a later, "elite" version with better stats that's a 3 or 4 figure unique squad using the other sculpt.
Or am I just being devoured by my own madness?
Sounds like a plan, but maybe we're just Madmen

Spoiler Alert!
I am on board with this if GO is.
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Here are my thoughts:

- Devout is a winner!
- Make them a 3 person squad.
- Add unique squads to their bonding
- Keep their defense at 3.

The Hand Ninja are a swarm, having two of them isn't thematic. They're also like fodder to most heroes, so their defense should stay low.
That is cool, even though you didn't like any of my ideas. But how do you feel about using the same sculpt for this card, and then using the other sculpt later for a different more elite version, maybe even a Unique Squad for some cool bonding between the two?
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That will also make us more tempted to make a unique squad of assassins (I was thinking the League of Assassins would be good here) or ninjas sometime.
I like it!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2010, 06:47 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
That is cool, even though you didn't like any of my ideas.
Nothing personal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
But how do you feel about using the same sculpt for this card, and then using the other sculpt later for a different more elite version, maybe even a Unique Squad for some cool bonding between the two?
I'm fine with that, but I probably won't draft the other version. I'm not sure the Hand has different levels like that. It seems more like they have some leaders (unique heroes) and a bunch of followers. But if someone wants to create an elite version of them, I don't really see a problem.
Old July 17th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well these are the figures I happen to already have, like 9 of them. So if you choose this figure for the fodder squad (which I would go with since the ones I've seen in DD comics carry katana swords), here's some pix for them.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; July 17th, 2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old July 17th, 2010, 07:21 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Nope, still can't rep you Hahma.
Old July 17th, 2010, 07:40 PM

I'm good with using the figures Hahma posted.
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:00 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

They look good. For that swarm effect maybe they should have the Marro Drone Swarm ability...

Shame they don't have some crazy resurrection power to bring back dead figures on their side (seeings as how that is even in their bio and everything)...
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:03 PM

For the resurrection power, they usually need a more trained ninja assisting them. That would be a unique hero, and I have that power planned for a future one. But it will require Hand Ninja to pull it off.
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
For the resurrection power, they usually need a more trained ninja assisting them. That would be a unique hero, and I have that power planned for a future one. But it will require Hand to pull it off.

Too much information

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:08 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
For the resurrection power, they usually need a more trained ninja assisting them. That would be a unique hero, and I have that power planned for a future one. But it will require Hand Ninja to pull it off.
Nice

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library