Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 10th, 2010, 02:53 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Huntress - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Thanks Whitestuff.

I don't see anything that needs editing with option D.
I vote for that Whitestuff's Option D. I can have it along with my Mystique card.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old April 10th, 2010, 05:57 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've got an extra huntress figure, so if I can get some free time tonight I'm going to try to repaint her and mod her mask with clay to have the whitestuff D costume. (Really don't care for the costume they made her in)
Old April 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am really digging how everything on this card is encouraging Huntress to get closer to engagement.
Old April 10th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like that too. I think once the special attack is straightened out in the first post, she'll be ready for playtesting.
But, that's just my opinion.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 10th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I agree these are definitely the best two options. Like Hahma, I lean a bit towards the second as well, because I don't mind her getting off two attacks of 5 if she can only do it against a target exactly two spaces away. She has no disengage power, so her ability to consistently get off those attacks is going to be limited (which is good).
In the second version, she'd be able to use two special attacks of 3 when adjacent, but I think it will be a good tactical decision between that and her normal attack - especially if her normal attack is being buffed by her Recklessness.
Hmm ... what do you think about the name "Reckless Engagement" for her power, Hahma? Or do you prefer just straight up Recklessness (just brainstorming here, feel free not to take me too seriously if you aren't feeling it).

Sounds good. I'll update first post.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 11th, 2010, 01:09 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
RECKLESS ENGAGEMENT
If Huntress is not adjacent to any friendly figures and she is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 to her normal attack and subtract 1 from her defense.

RUTHLESS COUNTERSTRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Huntress is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
I think that I would like for her Defense to go up to 5. That way, when she is engaged and alone, and her defense goes down by 1 due to Reckless Engagement, she will have a defense of 4. I think that a defense of 3 would not be enough to really let her Ruthless Counterstrike shine. I mean she is likely to roll 2 or 3 skulls sure, but she would also be likely to be destroyed. I think I want my Ruthless Vigilantes to have a bit more staying power and oomph, that is all. Defense of 5 please.
Old April 11th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Done. And I also bumped her points to 150.

I had considered that originally, but then thought that she wouldn't be as Reckless with only going down to 4. However, I think if it gives her some more staying power and helps make her a little more scary, then I'm happy to bump her to 5. I guess the Recklessness down to 4 would still help her seem reckless against Heavy Hitters. Whereas Batman isn't as reckless against HH because he'll still have 5 def and ES vs. all attacks.

Old April 11th, 2010, 07:12 AM

Looking good.

Good Morning.
Old April 11th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Prickly Cactus

Good morning.

I ran second squad test for Thor and now have Army tests to do. I was too tired last night to stay up. So hopefully I'll get them done this morning.

I propose Huntress moves on to playtesting phase.

Old April 11th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heck yea.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 11th, 2010, 08:31 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Definitely YEA.
Old April 11th, 2010, 01:53 PM

Yea.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library