Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:42 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: W@HSers Submissions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I'll see your Germans and raise you the Third Infantry!

It would be interesting to see a bunch of the different repaints of the Airborne Elite. I can't remember which Scaper it was, but someone has made Desert soldiers, too.

Maybe a feature on RotV figure repaints in general.
Scaper94 made the Desert ones I believe. They were in his tradelist for a while too.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 02:54 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Gents, Black_Charos's CMoM Map Competition might make a nice post. The two voting poll threads are up (quoted below), and so it's time to invite the whole community to cast their votes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Voting threads are up!

Voting thread A

Voting thread B
Old March 4th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Thanks for including me in W@HSers!

As you probably know, the Codex site is gone. I have uploaded all 11 issues of the Codex to Google Docs. Seems like every few weeks someone is looking for them. Perhaps you could include the links in the next issue?

Codex #1
Codex #2
Codex #3
Codex #4
Codex #5
Codex #6
Codex #7
Codex #8
Codex #9
Codex #10
Codex #11

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 1st, 2013, 11:23 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Perhaps you could make mention of this?
http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/...ll-set-227538/

It's incredibly cheap and I've never see it out of stock. Took me 30 minutes to do this, and I even painted it! It comes in small sections, so you can superglue them together however you want. I think that this little model set is incredibly valuable to anyone wishing they had more buildings, especially C3G players.

Last edited by orgsbane; April 1st, 2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: I'm my own worst grammar Nazi.
Old April 30th, 2013, 07:38 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

This might be the wrong thread to post this in but, does anybody know how I can join I have sent a PM to Fi Skirata but he hasn't responded and I really want to join. Anybody know how I can get started?
Old April 30th, 2013, 08:01 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Man View Post
This might be the wrong thread to post this in but, does anybody know how I can join I have sent a PM to Fi Skirata but he hasn't responded and I really want to join. Anybody know how I can get started?
You need Fi's permission to join, no one else can grant it. Just be patient; he's a busy guy.

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; April 30th, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old April 30th, 2013, 09:57 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Man View Post
You need Fi's permission to join, no one else can grant it. Just be patient; he's a busy guy.

~JS
Thanks JS, I hope I can become a member soon.
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:14 AM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is it okay if you included something like this?

Quote:

The Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa is an online strategy game in the flavor of Mafia and Werewolf. [Insert more description here I guess ]

New Sign-ups start May 20th. In the meantime check out the Online Rules, read through a quick game in the Helium Cave, or look at Dysole's list of Why CoN Rocks
We've just finished a game and are having a short break before the next Sign-Ups begin, and it'd be nice to gauge interest/see some new faces.

Thanks!
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:22 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Might I suggest (don't know if it's been included before) Bonegnasher's repaint thread. It's found here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48015. He's done some awesome work and it would be cool to see him get some recognition.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Might I suggest (don't know if it's been included before) Bonegnasher's repaint thread. It's found here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48015. He's done some awesome work and it would be cool to see him get some recognition.
Here, Here! Awesome stuff.

I would like to thank you guys for high lighting Raelin's USR. You are welcome to use the Latest Saylind one.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Me and obfuscatedhippo are hosting a contest here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...52#post1825752

First prize is a Repainted Abomination, and second prize is a 10$ Gift Card to Auggies Games!
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:30 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Me and obfuscatedhippo are hosting a contest here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...52#post1825752

First prize is a Repainted Abomination, and second prize is a 10$ Gift Card to Auggies Games!
Already signed up for being in the comp. It would be nice to see some of bonegnasher's repaints on the front page. Also maybe something about 'ScapeTalk coming back?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online