Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 6th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Magneto C3G X-Men Master Set

Yeah, I was going for something like that - he's almost like an anti-human cult leader at times.
Three seems to be the typical number that makes superhero cards - and with a guy this powerful, three seems like a good idea. Four is usually a bit much to have on one card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2009, 01:22 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think that Magnetic Throw and Magnetic Forcefield are must haves on this guy, since the majority of his power comes from his magnetism. From there, I would add the Mutant Bonding, since he is able to control his mutants so well. He's like a cult leader. If thats too powerful, I'd stick Magenetic Defense on him. If you do that, though, you may need to lower his defense down a notch.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old December 6th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really like Psychic Protection Helmet as one of his powers - I think that he designed his helmet to keep Telepaths like Xavier out of his head is a pretty important part of the character.
A throwing power and a defensive power seem like great additions as well.
I'm just not that into him as a "leader" honestly.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2009, 01:30 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, all I know about him is what I've seen from glimpses of the movies. I didn't even know that helment did naything, I thought it was just a helment to make him look cool.

When you think about, though, there isn't really a threat of him getting Mindshackled. Unless ya'll have made a custom that does Mindshackle easy, I don't think the helment is worth it.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old December 6th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

There will definitely be some figures that have some good Mind Exchange power. The official Dr. Doom has it now, but I could see at the very least Mastermind getting the power later.
We might consider increasing the effects of the power ... but I'm not sure if I want him to be immune to something like Psychic Defenses on Prof X's card or not ...

Old December 6th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
There will definitely be some figures that have some good Mind Exchange power. The official Dr. Doom has it now, but I could see at the very least Mastermind getting the power later.
We might consider increasing the effects of the power ... but I'm not sure if I want him to be immune to something like Psychic Defenses on Prof X's card or not ...
We'll have to see about whether or not to give Mastermind a Mind Exchange type power. He doesn't make people do things, just makes the see, feel, touch or smell things that aren't things that aren't there with illusions. I don't know if that's so much controlling them or controlling the surroundings, such as how others appear (making a friendly figure appear like a villain or a grass hex slow the subject like snow or water, or making them think there's a solid object in their way and forcing them to avoid a certain number of terrain spaces in front of them or whatever).

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 6th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

I thought I'd seen comics where he removed memories, manipulated memories on people, etc., in order to control them. I also know in the 90s X-Men he used his telepathy to manipulate and essentially "control" Phoenix in her Jean Grey form as part of the Hellfire club.
Maybe "TELEPATHIC SUGGESTION" or "MIND CONTROL" would be better than Mind Exchange, but I'd still like to see him with a power that lets him take over an opposing player's card temporarily and I think it's justified by the character's powers.

Old December 6th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I thought I'd seen comics where he removed memories, manipulated memories on people, etc., in order to control them. I also know in the 90s X-Men he used his telepathy to manipulate and essentially "control" Phoenix in her Jean Grey form as part of the Hellfire club.
Maybe "TELEPATHIC SUGGESTION" or "MIND CONTROL" would be better than Mind Exchange, but I'd still like to see him with a power that lets him take over an opposing player's card temporarily and I think it's justified by the character's powers.

He messed with Jean's/real Phoenix entity's mind/memories only with the use of a device devised by Emma Frost. It was used to turn Jean/Phoenix against X-Men and get her to become the Hellfire Club's first Black Queen. But it messed up Jean/Phoenix's mind and triggered the big bad Phoenix to come out. Phoenix then messed Mastermind's mind up and made him a drooling idiot by showing him the power of the Cosmos. He later recovered. The Hellfire Club also had means to tap into X-Men's computers or cerebro to find out all kind of weaknesses in each member of the X-Men.

Old December 6th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Hmm ... well I definitely would like to see someone with a Mind Controlling power - if not Mastermind, then whom?

Old December 6th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Prickly Cactus

Will have to research. I'm about to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 with one of my girls. I rented it for the day and want to check it out in case I want to get it for my girls for Christmas.

Old December 6th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Have fun!

Old December 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Magneto's Psychic protection helmet is almost a necessity for the card. Technically, it should make Magneto immune to Prof X's defensive power.

Also, Emma Frost and Karma are pretty good choices for a Mind Shackle ability.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library