Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 13th, 2008, 10:46 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Soulborg Forge - Sci-fi Terrian: by leifkicker

Hello all. Was going to post this on Truths big party day but as we all know we killed that for a little while. Ill admit that I was hitting the refresh button every 5 minutes or so, kept hoping Id get logged in.

This first bit "Soulborg Forge" was commissioned by one of our fellow scapers "One day Remains". The piece was inspired by the terrain armoury from Starcraft 2. The card was also designed and created by "One Day Remains" & "Nuvem"

Hope everyone enjoys!

Old June 13th, 2008, 10:48 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart
Re: Soulborg Forge - Sci-fi Terrian: by leifkicker

Once again, AMAZING WORK!
love the foundry type landscape,
i wish i had the skill syou did at working on terrain,
if only

DeadEye
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NICE! you've done it again, and again. How much are they gonna go for, if you sell them?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:53 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

The soulborg foundry was commissioned and isn't available. The crashed space ship will be available in my eBay store with a load of other terrain soon (Silo 9/Tree dice tower/Marro dice tower/Marro themed cave/dice cups and more) Some will be auctioned some will be buy it now. Most pieces usually go for over $100.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:54 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

That is almost as amazing as Zelrig! I wouldn't sell it, I'd try and make some awesome scenarios.
Old June 13th, 2008, 11:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Curse you and your talent, Lief!

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 13th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

*sigh*

You're so cool. THIS is so cool. I just love how everything you make feels... official. Like, something Hasbro would actually MAKE, only cooler, and far less cost efficient.
Old June 13th, 2008, 11:24 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Awesome as usual Leif...(keep this post for your next creation just in case i am not online )
Old June 14th, 2008, 12:04 AM

Elites are #1 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

VERY nice work! That stuff is amazing! Please keep making more.

"Were it so easy"- The Arbiter
Old June 14th, 2008, 12:34 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Inspirational! Amazing work as usual.What I want to know is, where do you get your ideas? You keep coming up with idea after idea and every one is just amazing.
Old June 14th, 2008, 12:45 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Whoa, that's great! Too bad I just spent my entire year's hobby money on wave 8 Thanks for sharing with us.
Old June 14th, 2008, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Inspirational! Amazing work as usual.What I want to know is, where do you get your ideas? You keep coming up with idea after idea and every one is just amazing.
i work overnights, I drink lots of caffeine, caffeine makes my brain go super fast, I write everything down.

I always try to top the previous piece.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles