Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old December 14th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
LAN party tomorrow - Sat. the 15th in Minneapolis, Minnesota

(First, a quick caveat, I'm not sure if this is the proper thread for this - Admin, if I'm in the wrong spot, please direct me to the proper place.)

For anyone who might be interested, who lives around the Mpls/St. Paul area, I'll be hosting a mini-LAN event at my house tomorrow (Saturday, the 15th) starting at 11am and running late as we want to play!

Games we'll be playing include:

1. Call of Duty 4 (patched to 1.3)
2. Battlefield 2142 (patched to 1.40)

And either Team Fortress 2 (from the Half-Life 2 Orange Box), Crysis, or Unreal Tournament 3 (patched to 1.1)

If you might be interested in stopping over, please send me a PM about this small event. It's BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer), though I do have an extra monitor or two laying around if need be, and you'll need to bring headphones (no speakers allowed). Also you may want to bring some soda and/or snacks to share with the group and we'll probably be ordering pizza or going out to grab a quick meal or two at some point(s) during the day.
Old December 14th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Forgot to add that we'll be giving away a copy of the brand new UT3, Call of Duty 2, the Unreal Anthology pack (with UT2004 and other Unreal games in it), and another, as yet unannounced game.

We probably have room for about 2-4 more players. Don't sit around freezing in the cold, come frag with us!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games