Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old June 4th, 2013, 04:13 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rocktrolls Customs - Exclusive's repaints

The story about your brother and the npc custom Kobold is CLASSIC. That is just hilarious.
Old June 4th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

BACK! After again being away for a few months I have tons of pictures to upload and a bunch of stuff to show off

I am first going to go update my Navy thread as I have been working on Grisson's boat, the Fools Errand.

First of all thanks guys for the very kind words.

Evar-Scarcarver take a look at Filthy The Clowns threads, he has a different and easier to understand system then me, while I was hashing out how to get stuff done, he has a very simple and efficient system. If you wanted to start from scratch you should take a look at his thread on how he made greenstuff clones.

Sorry for the delay in responding
Old August 8th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Even though you haven't been on in a while, thanks for the Hydra mod tutorial! Modded 2 of my hydras. I went farther down the necks though, so if anyone does it that way, get the next size up magnet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions