Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old December 4th, 2014, 12:14 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 12-4-1

The rectangular cards for the Bounty Hunters have been made and the PDFs are updated.

The Artscow cards will have to wait. And I intend to redo the Artscow cards to give them a distinct border such as the space background for the border. Too busy with work and stuff here...
Old December 4th, 2014, 12:49 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
The rectangular cards for the Bounty Hunters have been made and the PDFs are updated.
Sweet! Thanks for making a new .pdf for the Bounty Hunters (help me save paper by not having to reprint the cards on the last page of the original .pdf)!
Old December 4th, 2014, 12:52 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The Dengar card in the art .pdf shows the figure card.
Old December 4th, 2014, 01:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

When I printed a set out a few months ago I noticed that 2-1B was not included. Do you think you could add him to the Bounty Hunter sheet when you make his card? Then I can print off the one sheet and be all caught up. Not sure if you want to wait on the FX-7 card too or not, that one seems close to being done.
Old December 4th, 2014, 09:52 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
When I printed a set out a few months ago I noticed that 2-1B was not included. Do you think you could add him to the Bounty Hunter sheet when you make his card? Then I can print off the one sheet and be all caught up. Not sure if you want to wait on the FX-7 card too or not, that one seems close to being done.
Oh, I didn't even notice the 2-1B card. Whoops.
I will add that soon (and put into the Bounty Hunter sheet), and also fix the art image for Dengar.
Old April 3rd, 2015, 02:44 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Will this be updated with the new Cloud City release?

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old April 15th, 2015, 11:58 PM
math olympian

I just noticed the new expansion; sorry I hadn't checked in a while. Life has been extra busy the last 6 months. I will endeavor to work on it this weekend. Looks fun.
Old April 16th, 2015, 01:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

FX-7 & 2-1B droids too please!
Old April 16th, 2015, 06:49 PM
math olympian

Thanks for the reminder.
Old May 1st, 2015, 04:26 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 5-1-15

I finally found time to update the rectangular cards. (I made them while giving a final exam. This is not the first time I've utilized final exam time to work on Heroscape cards.)

The two medics are included along with the four Cloud City cards.

Also, I fixed the art image on the art image version of Dengar.

But still no time to update the artscow cards yet.

Enjoy!
Old May 1st, 2015, 04:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Heads up: another release is coming very soon!
Old May 11th, 2015, 06:30 PM
C3G Landlord

I was hoping to finally print off the last few releases on high quality rectangular cards this week since ESB is now completed. I see the Bounty Hunters and Bespin sheets are each 6 cards long with 3 spots left blank. Any chance you can add the 6 new Force User & DO cards to the end of those sheets when you get around to making them? Then I'll have just 2 sheets to print off and will get 18 new HoSS cards!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape