Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 5th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Masahiro Arashi ~~ Design Phase

Anyone else want to toss their opinion in here?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 5th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Yakuza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 5th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm leaning more towards Yakuza now.
Old November 5th, 2014, 12:27 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Alright, that puts the majority in favor of Yakuza, so Yakuza it is.

I'm going to go ahead and update the SP to match the changes (though I'll be leaving Battle Focus blank as we haven't yet decided what to do with that power yet).

Old November 5th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My main issue with Yakuza is that it's really just Japanese for "organized criminal." It'd be weird to have someone like Silvermane be Mafioso, which is really the same thing.

There's nothing wrong with it, but it's sort of weird overlap.
Old November 5th, 2014, 04:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

& thief & thugs are a specific type of criminal . I don't see a reason to not specify that there are Japanese criminals or Italian criminals for that matter.
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I kinda hate Battle Focus in general, too boring and doesn't really feel right. I was brainstorming a new, more thematic power. Give me a few days to try to remember what I had, and I'll let you know, if that's alright.
Any progress here, @Lord Pyre ?

I don't mean to be pushy, I just don't want to see this design go silent again.

Old November 10th, 2014, 03:16 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I kinda hate Battle Focus in general, too boring and doesn't really feel right. I was brainstorming a new, more thematic power. Give me a few days to try to remember what I had, and I'll let you know, if that's alright.
Any progress here, @Lord Pyre ?

I don't mean to be pushy, I just don't want to see this design go silent again.
Not too much progress, but I definitely haven't forgotten about it.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 11:21 AM

I don't mean to step on your toes or anything, LP, but a couple of ideas for a Battle Focus like ability came to me recently:

Quote:
BATTLE FOCUS
If there is only 1 Order Marker on this card, add 2 to Masahiro Arashi's Attack number.

BATTLE FOCUS
If Masahiro Arashi is engaged to only 1 opponent's figure, add 1 to his Attack and Defense number.

BATTLE FURY
Once per turn, after attacking with Masahiro Arashi's normal attack, if you rolled at least 2 skulls, you may attack 1 additional time with Masahiro Arashi, rolling 1 additional attack die for the second attack.
I don't know the character, but any of these would fill out the design nicely in my opinion.

Old November 23rd, 2014, 04:26 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like all 3 of those powers.
Old November 24th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like either of the first two.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 28th, 2014, 05:56 PM

Anybody else want to throw an opinion in here? @Lord Pyre , what do you think about the powers I posted?

Personally, I think I like the middle one (the engagement-based one) the best.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library