Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:21 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Sacred Shrine

The Book of Sacred Shrine Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets, Fortress of the Archkyrie™

MAP Bio - Lost in rolling fields, shadowed by a mountain whose name has long been forgotten, ancient pillars guide an even more ancient road to a stone altar set against the edge of a lake. Once a place of renown, this shrine and its mystical contents have passed out of living memory. But its long slumber is now suddenly interrupted as masters of magic on both sides of good and evil have reached out and touched its great power. A race has begun and soon the mountain will tremble in the wake of war. (by Viegon)

GLYPHS USED:
  • Uses 3 random glyphs
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by tcglkn; May 23rd, 2022 at 12:14 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:22 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Sacred Shrine - Design Phase

I think I've got everything, tell me if missed something.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm pretty happy with it... we'll have to decide if they're random E-Glyphs or the Makluan rings, and either way I'm a bit concerned about what effect so many glyphs would have on balance. So that combined with the asymmetry means we'll need to give this one a lot of testing.

I'm happy with it, though, on first blush! And it's one I can build, so I wouldn't be surprised if you saw me on the testing list here.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I definitely support random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Still new enough to the process myself that I don't know if you missed anything. I'll let the vets weight in on that.

I think you have done a good job making a map that looks fun and competitive to play while using a minimum of tiles. I did have a thought on a minor change.

How do you feel about shifting the columns on one side up or down one space so that when you look at the row of columns at eye level it appears like a wall? Or at least severely limits LOS. It would be a cool way to have a wall running down the middle of the map without actually having a wall.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:21 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I would like to see a raised platform in the middle of the glyphs. I don't like those standing on also having height advantage, so I think there needs to be a position that can provide a height advantage on them. Otherwise, I like the map & I am fine with the glyphs being Makluan or random.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:48 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Still new enough to the process myself that I don't know if you missed anything. I'll let the vets weight in on that.

I think you have done a good job making a map that looks fun and competitive to play while using a minimum of tiles. I did have a thought on a minor change.

How do you feel about shifting the columns on one side up or down one space so that when you look at the row of columns at eye level it appears like a wall? Or at least severely limits LOS. It would be a cool way to have a wall running down the middle of the map without actually having a wall.
Hmm, I don't think I'm understanding what you mean exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I would like to see a raised platform in the middle of the glyphs. I don't like those standing on also having height advantage, so I think there needs to be a position that can provide a height advantage on them. Otherwise, I like the map & I am fine with the glyphs being Makluan or random.
How about this:

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You have two rows of columns leading up to the shrine on either side of the road tiles. Right now they are exactly 2 hexes apart (East-West) on the same row of hexes with 1 row between each column (North-South). A figure standing on any hex that is part of a row between the columns (North-South) could then look directly past the columns to target any figure standing on the same row. What I am suggesting is that you shift the columns on one side of the road tiles up or down one hex such that they fall on the row of hexes between the other columns. Then a figure standing on any hex looking down that row of hexes towards the columns would then see a column, effectively limiting LOS until you cross the road tiles.
Old April 7th, 2013, 10:53 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Yodaking, I've been looking at it and looks too hard to do without some bigger changes to the map, that I would rather not do.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 7th, 2013, 05:01 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Hmm, I don't think I'm understanding what you mean exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
How about this:
Old April 7th, 2013, 05:21 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Updated the picture, but I'll have to wait for Viegon to do the VS.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 7th, 2013, 10:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Yodaking, I've been looking at it and looks too hard to do without some bigger changes to the map, that I would rather not do.
Thanks for looking into it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library