Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old October 24th, 2009, 11:31 PM

grithog knows what's in an order marker grithog knows what's in an order marker
Re: Introducing new playing-card size cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangred View Post
These are very creative! I didn't see flag bearers in any of the sets?
Hangred,

Thanks for the compliment, I hope you can use these cards.
The flag bearers are in the Wave 5 album. Sorry about the hunt.

Eric
Old November 8th, 2009, 03:32 PM

LordRaidorJr is surprisingly tart

do you plan on adding wave 10?
Old November 10th, 2009, 12:09 AM

LordRaidorJr,
Absolutely, I will be doing Wave 10.
Thanks again for your interest. Just curious, have you gotten feedback from other players about the cards since you've had them to play with?

Edit: just noticed, newest Artscow code is PLAYCARDS2009, for $5.99/deck (54 cards), with free shipping, until 11/16/09.

Last edited by grithog; November 10th, 2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:36 PM

LordRaidorJr is surprisingly tart

Grithog everyone I play with has ordered a set of these for themselves. Our playing group really enjoys the professional look you give them and the table space they save. Thanks for the awesome cards.
Old November 12th, 2009, 07:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Can you do Wave 10 before 11/16? I'd like to add them to my Artscow project thing and order before the discount code expires.
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Can you do Wave 10 before 11/16? I'd like to add them to my Artscow project thing and order before the discount code expires.
I'd like to, BUT...
The main problem is just a lack of time. However, I also need high quality scans of the figure images. I usually use scans of my own cards.

The good news is, ArtsCow seems to be continually running specials like this, so you should be able to get the Wave 10 cards with a discount code later. I know that may mean buying a 54 card deck to get just 10-20 cards that you need. But if you're like me, you'll get more than 1 set of Wave 10 and you'll need most of 54 cards....
Old November 13th, 2009, 12:24 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Good point! I'll just add them to my deck when you get them out and wait until another discount code comes around. Thanks for all the work you've done on these, the cards are really great!
Old November 13th, 2009, 12:44 AM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

nice i would actually prefer using cards like these...
Old February 22nd, 2010, 02:03 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi, I just saw these and they are the best looking Heroscape cards out there. What a fenomenal job! Actually, I stubled onto this post as a result of Artscow running a $2.99 special and me still wanting a Random Draft Deck. (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/...ed-to-stop-wor) Have you ever thought of updating these to double as Random Draft Deck, or do you mind someone else taking a stab at it?

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Last edited by RobertDD; February 22nd, 2010 at 02:14 PM.
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:25 PM

Captain_Gerbil Woo who?

just want to say how amazing these cards are. I love the fact that I can put them into my extra Ultra Pro protectors and have very fast access to my units.

The only thing I find difficult about the cards is putting multiple squads of 4 on the cards compared to the regular ones.

But holycow, amazing!

Want to help an Army Cadet out? Go to http://errotc.com to read his story

Thanks to Ryougabot for the Avatar!

Ain't nuttin but thuggin. E-Thug 4 Lyfe
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:32 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Gerbil View Post
just want to say how amazing these cards are. I love the fact that I can put them into my extra Ultra Pro protectors and have very fast access to my units.

The only thing I find difficult about the cards is putting multiple squads of 4 on the cards compared to the regular ones.

But holycow, amazing!
You do know that you dont have to actually put the figures on the cards right?

If you are playing 4 squads of 10th Foot you only need one card and it wont hold 16 figures

Onacara...who also likes having fast access to his unit
Old May 11th, 2010, 06:43 AM

crazyhobbitman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I don't agree with their design; The layout of the powers and abilities looks O.K, but now, they look just like cards from other game, Like Pokemon, yugi-oh, and summuner wars. What makes the cards unique is their octadecagonal shape is what distinguish's them and makes them special. It kind of makes me feel that they are superior to other cards. But mostly, It just fit's in with the heroscape battlefield. If you use cards like Pokemon cards, your battlefield and card will look like they are from different games. Plus, due to your back graphic, there would be no side for basic game stats; even though I almost never play it, a 4 player basic game free for all can sometimes be pretty fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions