Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 6th, 2010, 12:41 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Skyknights Dungeon Crawl, Lakeside!!! new map 2 Dec

Well rugby is done and its time to start hunkering down for the Winter. I have been thinking about what I want to do for entertainment with my kids for the Winter and I came up with this idea. I am going to set them a complete dungeon crawl to be advanced throughout the winter. I will post pics here and the scenarios but it is not going to be Classic Heroscape per se....it is going to be a dungeon crawl first without much regards for Generals other than special powers being activated. It will not be Vahalla....the heroes will become generic and as swarms of heroes invade the dungeons of StormDeep I will constantly tell the story, introduce new heroes, new traps, new rule twists, and all sorts of other fun stuff. We will carry treasure forward and use Heroscape rules but the landscape and the story is mine. Hope to dust off the graveyard next week and then assault the front doors of the ruins the following week...from there we will go ever deeper into the depths until I decide to end it.....think this should be a blast

Last edited by skyknight; December 2nd, 2010 at 12:12 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios