Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 26th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kitana (Vote for Initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Good catch Lazy. Would it be weird for her to have a power called Ninjitsu then? Or should we consider just renaming the Foot's power since they have not been released yet.

Oh, and that custom figure looks really good Arkham!
Honestly? I'd remove the 'normal attack' part. Makes no difference for this design, but it better fits with Reptile's Nimble power which he can use while using his SA, makes it just different enough from the Foot to allow it being a different power and gives us another power to work with, both for figures who shouldn't thematically have the Ninjitsu power name and who we'd want to be able to use their SAs on the move, Reptile-style, and still Phantom Walk. I would still rename it, though - Nimble Combat feels off when the only thing differentiating it from standard Nimble is effectively Phantom Walk, not anything combat related. Nimble Stealth or something like that.

And yeah, great mod.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 29th, 2018, 02:34 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Kitana

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 185-190
- Give a brief overview. Kitana went 0-2 at 190 against Katana, then went 4-0 at 180 vs. Batwoman and Punisher, 2 of which were close finishes.
Map: Custom

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
Units:
Kitana(185), Star-Lord(250), Cap(240), Reptile(185) (860)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Spider-Man(250), Swordsman(160) (860)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 (rematch)
Units:
Kitana(185), Star-Lord(250), Cap(240), Reptile(185) (860)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Spider-Man(250), Swordsman(160) (860)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Kitana certainly has some great offensive potential when paired with some boosters, which is pretty par for the course for many figures who have multi-attacks. After playing the 2 games and the solo games, I think she'd definitely draftable, fun, and feels fitting of the character. I especially like the requirement of the first hit needing to be adjacent in order to attack one additional time, potentially at range, plays out much like a combo would in-game. Fan Lift didn't see much use or success in the army games, but did see use and success in the solo games, so I know it'll be something that can serve as a nice bonus here and there when applicable. Overall I'd say with the 2 games feeling pretty even, the 2nd game being much closer, I'm pretty comfortable dropping her life by 1 to 5 to bring her effectiveness down just a tad, and going into public testing at 185. We'll let public testing sort out any point adjustment if necessary.
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:14 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Sounds like a plan.
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:22 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I propose a vote to move to Public Playtesting with the change in life.
@Tornado - yea
@japes - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139
@SirGalahad - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie
@Ronin - yea

Last edited by Arkham; May 30th, 2018 at 10:32 PM.
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kitana (Vote for Public Playtest)

Yea
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Personally, I really like the 6 Life just looking at the card, as it serves to make her more distinct. Would you consider a drop the 3 Defence instead? That being said, don't really know the character here.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:29 PM

3 defense is rough. I don’t think she’s a poor fighter to warrant that theme wise.

As an Edenian she has lived 10,000 years. So that’s where the higher life comes from, but I don’t think that means she has a higher ability to take physical pain and keep kicking. So a life of 5 isn’t terrible.

The only other possible change could be to make the extra wound only happen for one of her attacks. Not sure if that’s what we’d want to do though as I kind of like her at a glass cannon. Dealing out the pain before getting bopped by someone with a decent attack.
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
3 defense is rough. I don’t think she’s a poor fighter to warrant that theme wise.

As an Edenian she has lived 10,000 years. So that’s where the higher life comes from, but I don’t think that means she has a higher ability to take physical pain and keep kicking. So a life of 5 isn’t terrible.

The only other possible change could be to make the extra wound only happen for one of her attacks. Not sure if that’s what we’d want to do though as I kind of like her at a glass cannon. Dealing out the pain before getting bopped by someone with a decent attack.
Oops - forgot she no longer has Defensive Arts. Wouldn't have suggested dropping her defence otherwise. Stats are fine!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 30th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 30th, 2018, 10:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library