Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old February 20th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

@japes

I can certainly appreciate your past issues more after seeing my daughter deal with it. I keep saying that it would be easier with a broken arm or whatever, as there is more of a knowledge of what's going on, how long before it gets better, how long out of school etc.

My daughters will be 16 tomorrow and had wanted to celebrate on Saturday by us taking them and some friends to lunch and hanging around the mall for several hours, and then come back and have some cake and ice cream. But we kept her home from school today and will again tomorrow. Not sure about Friday yet. But we can't justify her missing school and then going to the mall on Saturday. So we'll have to reschedule that.

She slept a bit today and drew for awhile, as she's really good at it and it was relaxing. But she said she almost fell in the bathroom from losing her balance and still has the tick, with her head nodding back and arms go up some. Didn't seem as bad as yesterday, but there is a difference in physical exertion at home and walking around at school from class to class with a laptop and backpack.

She had mispelled her name yesterday and struggled to focus on a simple algebra equation, having to keep reading it over. She's an A student, so that wasn't normal.

The tough thing besides seeing her with these issues, is not knowing when to send her back to school. I don't want her to go back and then have the same issues as yesterday.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 20th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
The wife had baby #3 early this morning, friends!
Congrats man! Its exhausting having a newborn but rewarding too. I feel for you and your wife.
Old February 21st, 2019, 03:11 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

congrats on third child
they will grow to be strong and conquer many enemies

What's up with claymation?
Old February 21st, 2019, 03:52 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Best of luck to your daughter, sir - I hope she feels a lot better soon.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 21st, 2019, 04:52 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Hi all. I stopped in the forums yesterday to see how everything was going and posted in C3V instead of C3G ����*♂️
It’s been a long time since I’ve been active. Got married, had kids, that whole thing. Heroscape took a back seat for a while, but I’ve convinced the old host of my game night to blow the dust off the collection again. Very excited to dive back into it and maybe test a few new figures again sometime.
Glad to see the project is still alive and well. Scape on!
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:16 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
Hi all. I stopped in the forums yesterday to see how everything was going and posted in C3V instead of C3G ����*♂️
It’s been a long time since I’ve been active. Got married, had kids, that whole thing. Heroscape took a back seat for a while, but I’ve convinced the old host of my game night to blow the dust off the collection again. Very excited to dive back into it and maybe test a few new figures again sometime.

Congrats, man I have not met before. Great to hear

I'm one of the group's required legacy characters, complete with a minority status!

Cool to see people coming back.

Old February 21st, 2019, 05:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Great to see you back around! We've had a bit of a resurgence of activity in the last 9 months or so ourselves with several long time retired heroes coming back in and starting up new designs (and play testing them of course), along with a new crop of excellent allies helping to keep things moving along (and even running designs themselves, it's easier than ever to start up your own public LD). You will find we have added a lot of new cards since you last played, have fun exploring and discovering all the fantastic new units and combos!

Last edited by Yodaking; February 21st, 2019 at 05:49 PM.
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

I'm one of the group's required legacy characters, complete with a minority status!

Hmph, thought that was me....

As I said in the C3V thread, cool to see you around, chap - really enjoyed your Strategy Reviews.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome back!!
You picked a great time to return. 10th anniversary is coming up soon.
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:30 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

What is all this legacy character business you speak of :P

Yodaking. Thanks mate! It’s great to see some familiar old names still active on this side of things. Even better to hear there has been a resurgence of sorts. Means I might fit right in haha. Definitely excited to see how the collection has evolved.
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
What is all this legacy character business you speak of :P

Yodaking. Thanks mate! It’s great to see some familiar old names still active on this side of things. Even better to hear there has been a resurgence of sorts. Means I might fit right in haha. Definitely excited to see how the collection has evolved.
Legacy Characters

Old February 21st, 2019, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

Hmph, thought that was me....

As I said in the C3V thread, cool to see you around, chap - really enjoyed your Strategy Reviews.

We're both legacy characters. We're gonna form a Champions team at some point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape