Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 28th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

OK so anyone willing to help out a couple of retired scape veterans with some figures to use for the tournament?

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'll be sharing a lot of mine but I'll have plenty left over to loan you guys.

Hey @Sherman Davies , can we get on your calendar, or what?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 28th, 2018, 08:29 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I won't be able to make it guys - I'm visiting the cemetery that day. Enjoy!
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hmph. Oh well. Another time.

= =
Old April 1st, 2018, 06:54 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Looks like I'll be there!

Old April 1st, 2018, 07:55 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Google says it’s a 2 hour drive. Depending on the start time I should be able to be there! I’ve taken the day off on my second job. Both of my brothers are ‘maybes’.
Old April 1st, 2018, 08:36 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh, just come. Two hours there and two back is nothing. Tell your brothers not to be weenies.

= =
Old April 1st, 2018, 08:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

By the way, I'm considering a vanilla format. It's been awhile, and I think it's good to do that from time to time. So look for a format announcement soon, and this is your last opportunity to suggest an alternative.

= =
Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:01 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for letting me know, but we will probably head to the OH event. (If the stars align perfectly and I don't work and he doesn't have a soccer game)

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:11 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yeah. I'm disappointed at how that worked out.

= =
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

OP now has a format! Maps to come.

Also make sure you're signed up if you're supposed to be.

= =
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:33 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I’m pretty much a yes - barring any car trouble again I’ll be there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events