Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 6th, 2013, 06:27 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition?

Wow! Where are you people getting these great deals?!?
How do I never have the money for these great deals???
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sir Gilbert, complete with dice and bag near-mint, 35 bucks free shipping on eBay.
Quite the steal compared to other listings on eBay, some were as high as 55.
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I got a Volcarren wasteland, a RttFF, a RofV, wave 1 heros, and 2 confrontation master sets, so 4 squads Cathar spearmen, 2 Count Raymonds, and a bunch of wolf people for $50. Good deal right? I just can't wait till the custom wolves come out.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old May 8th, 2013, 02:03 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

I got:

ROTV x3 - One sparkly water, blue and red dice edition
TT x1
RtFF x1
FoTA x1
VW x1

Master Win Chiu Woo x2
Knights of Weston
Swog Rider
Omnicron Snipers
Venoc Vipers
Kelda
Taelord
Tornak
Venoc Warlord
Marcus
Anubian Wolves
4th Massachusetts Line
Major x17
Valguard
Sudema
Morsbane
Parmenio
Sacred Band
Armoc Vipers
Aubrien Archers
Gladiatrons
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
Kozuke Samurai
Nakita Agents
Crixus
Retiarius
Spartacus
Shades of Bleakwoode
Heavy Gruts
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Einar Imperium

Hatamoto Taro
Sir Gilbert
All for the low low price of $40.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:14 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Darn you...... Care to spread the love?

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 8th, 2013, 03:45 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

It makes up pretty much the whole of my collection...so for this one I'm gonna call a no.

Plus I'm not allowed to give out my address and such anyway so I wouldn't be able to.

If I run into another deal in a future where I'm allowed to trade, you better darn bet that I'll spread some good ol' scape to the community.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:23 PM

FlankSinatrot is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Today I managed to buy a Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set, the kind with the translucent water and separate, colored attack and defense dice, from an acquaintance for a smooth sawbuck. It's missing a couple dice and the figures for Thorgrimm and one Zettian Guard, but at ten bucks I really can't complain.
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:18 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't scored in a while but my most recent was this past fall.

ROTV x2
SOTM x1
TT x1
RttFF x1
VW x1

Waves 1 through 6 complete.

All five flag bearers with dice and bags.

$75

The score before that was just before Thanksgiving. I got EVERYTHING TIMES TWO up to wave 8 with all land and big expantions. $300, split it with a buddy.

I lurk at garage sales and make great finds for under $25 every time. My luck seems to have run out this year except for a very recent eBay bought of insanity where someone listed complete boosters of everything from waves 1-8, snagged up almost all of them for $9 a booster Buy-It-Now.

I think this might be the last year of killer finds. But I always hold out for finding a second AA at GoodWill for $5...lol!

PM me about any custom scenery
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh yeah! Well I got umm. I got some... I... I never get low priced scape! Once, there was a guy on Criagslist selling 2 RotV and large figure expansions (All of em!!) for $60. Despite setting up a time and driving 2 hours out to meet him. He. Wasn't. Home. I came so close!
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:40 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Craigslist:
Axegrinders, Repulsors, Protectors, Gladiators, Mohicans, Drones, and Knights for $10 a pop.

If this arrives intact then I will probably make another purchase and clean them out, since they have a bunch of stuff.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 21st, 2013, 07:16 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I see all these great deals while I myself am going to receive a Gilbert at the low, low price of $34 (includes shipping), man I feel like a didn't get such a great deal now.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:55 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
I see all these great deals while I myself am going to receive a Gilbert at the low, low price of $34 (includes shipping), man I feel like a didn't get such a great deal now.
I'd totally go for that.

Personally, I just picked up 4x Zombies for the pretty solid price of $54.

The guy's got 2 squads left too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-Zo...item3f241a43ae

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales