Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 14th, 2013, 10:02 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Wow, nice score! Almost, not quite but almost, a complete collection for 100 bucks!

I already had quite a bit but this did fill in a few holes in my collection and also gave me multiples of some commons that I wanted. The rest went to the boys. I'm a little too obsessive about my scape figures so it is better if the boys have their own.
Old January 16th, 2013, 05:00 PM

SabastianBludd is surprisingly tart

A few weeks ago I was in a children's consignment shop that I regularly frequent, and I got someone's entire HS collection that they'd just brought in to sell:

NIB Heroes of Trollsford - $6.60
NIB Soldiers and Wolves - $6.60
NIB Archers and Kyrie - $6.60
NIB IX Roman Legion - $6.60
Thaelenk Tundra (complete) - $10.90

When the clerk said that it was part of a collection that had just come in, I asked if there was anything else. They then showed me a clear plastic bin that I snapped up, also. It contained (all of these were complete):

Road to the Forgotten Forest
RotV 2nd Ed.
Raknar's Vision
Volcarren Wasteland
Samurai & Lawmen
Heroes of Barrenspur
Greeks and Vipers
Shades and Orcs
Templar Cavalry

All for $42.

After tax, I got all of the above for about $85. I kept all of the bolded items and liquidated the rest.
Old April 6th, 2013, 12:34 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

There is an old man who sells stuff at our local farmers' market on Roosevelt Island on Saturdays when the weather is good. My wife has purchased countless small pieces of furniture and other household knick knacks for years, spending countless hundreds of dollars (when we both had jobs). I had long ago asked him to look out for Heroscape, to no avail. So I was totally ed to see, stacked on a table with a giant Doctor Doom action figure and other assorted game stuff, unopened boxes of Swarm of the Marro (with an old $59.95 sticker still on it) and an un-priced mint condition Road to the Forgotten Forest! He asked me what I wanted to pay, and I offered $30 for the SotM, and asked him to throw in the RttFF for free. He countered by asking for $40, which I eagerly paid. I asked my wife if I should feel badly about taking such advantage, and, before the words were half way out of my mouth, she said, "Nope!"

Old May 5th, 2013, 10:53 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

Not too long ago off Ebay I got:

Road to the Forgotten Forest (no manual) for with shipping and conversting Canada Bucks to America Bucks sixty dollars.

Fury of the Primodials and Golem & Wyrmlings for a little over twenty each with a second Water Elemental on the way and the intent on buying more of the other Elementals as well as a second Golem & Wyrmlings.

Theracus for a little over ten dollars.

A squad of Marden Hounds for twenty-three (including shipping and conversion). A second squad on the way as well as a squad of Gorrilinators all for the same price which is pretty awesome as Gorrilinators aren't usually that cheap.

From Auggie's I got Sir Hawthorne, Me-Burq-Sa, and a Khomuset for twenty four dollars or so. Sir Hawthorne being what sent the price up.
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:09 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post

Road to the Forgotten Forest (no manual) for with shipping and conversting Canada Bucks to America Bucks sixty dollars.

Fury of the Primodials and Golem & Wyrmlings for a little over twenty each with a second Water Elemental on the way and the intent on buying more of the other Elementals as well as a second Golem & Wyrmlings.

A squad of Marden Hounds for twenty-three (including shipping and conversion). A second squad on the way as well as a squad of Gorrilinators all for the same price which is pretty awesome as Gorrilinators aren't usually that cheap.

From Auggie's I got Sir Hawthorne, Me-Burq-Sa, and a Khomuset for twenty four dollars or so. Sir Hawthorne being what sent the price up.
Not sure if it makes a huge difference in getting shipping to Canada, but those are terrible deals.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I bought an orc lot off of eBay yesterday that had:

Heavy Gruts
Blade Gruts
Arrow Gruts
Swogs x2
Tornak

for $33. I'm not sure if that's a great deal, but just the heavies and swogs would run $50 on eBay buy it now prices, so I went for it. So happy to have enough Swogs and Heavies to play them in a tournament now!
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:41 AM

I gave up trying to get another squad of Heavies as they're damn pricy.

Swogs I don't recall being too much. I ordered a pair for ten or so dollars each not including shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post

Not sure if it makes a huge difference in getting shipping to Canada, but those are terrible deals.
Shipping is murder. Especially when everything is coming from New Mexico, Chicago or some far off land.
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

I got a full ROTV master set, heavy gruts, shades, einar imperium and tagawa samurai archers for 80$

I am quite happy with my purchase

~Rexmax2, definitely not regruting his money use.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Last edited by Rexmax2; May 6th, 2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: ROTV for the win!
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:08 AM

How the hell do you people get mad pricy squads for nothing?
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
I got a full ROTV master set, heavy gruts, shades, einar imperium and tagawa samurai archers for 80$

I am quite happy with my purchase

~Rexmax2, definitely not regruting his money use.
Similar to my recent-ish purchase of

RoTV
Rats/Ashra
Heavies/Shades
Wave 6 Heroes

except mine was for

Spoiler Alert!

That was a good day...
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:45 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Harley, $10 for a swog is ridiculous, and if you're paying shipping to canada on top of that, uggh.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:12 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My favorite recent grab was:

-2 terrain sets of RotVs (no ruins though)
-Terrain set from SotM (no hive)
-Terrain set from VW (missing only 2 molten lava tiles)
-Terrain set from TT (had bases, but no glaciers. Also came with a bunch of extra double snows)
-Terrain set from Rttff (no trees)
-About 8 single road tiles from the castle set
-Almost full Marvel set (missing only 2-3 figs)
-About another marvel set worth of terrain (had base, but no warehouse)

All for $70! I am pretty much set on terrain now! Only need another DnD and jungle set

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales