Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 27th, 2012, 05:44 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition?

Finally got my mitts on a RttFF (my first) today from eBay for $25 shipped. I've been looking for a sub-$40 set for months. Didn't include the manual or Dumutef, but I think I can live without those....
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:29 PM

Samuschick Woo who?

Found almost a complete wave nine at Walmart for $8.00 an expansion box. Not a huge lot but a nice find none the less.
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuschick View Post
Found almost a complete wave nine at Walmart for $8.00 an expansion box. Not a huge lot but a nice find none the less.
Finding wave 9 at original retail is a great deal, seeing as how some of those packs sell for $30 or more on ebay. Awesome luck!

I was excited enough that I went a little nutty and payed $60 for two squads of Axegrinders and a NIB Agent Skahen. One step closer to completing the collection but my wallet is much lighter.

Last edited by akden; April 29th, 2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Dang! 200th post! Missed another opportunity for the Remarkable Posts Count thread!
Old April 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Nothing recently but I keep trying!
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:29 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Well I finally won some auctions. Here is what I got:
Eldgrim
Empress Kiova
Kee-Mo-Shi
Kaemon Awa (x2)
Runa
Einar Emperium
Heavy Gruts
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Zombies (x2)
Shades of Bleakewoode

I already had some of these but I couldn't pass on the auctions because of the other good stuff that I didn't have.
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:36 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I won a couple of auctions last night allowing me to pick up a third squad of both the 4th mass and the anubian wolves. I guess $17.75 + shipping is a pretty decent deal.
Old May 9th, 2012, 07:25 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Haven't been shopping for 'Scape in a while, but last time I did, I picked up some wave 10 soulborgs from a small gaming store. It was the last they had, and they didn't plan on ordering any more. It was the first 'Scape I've not bought online in YEARS! I was so excited.
Old May 9th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I haven't shopped for heroscape in a while. Last thing I got was D3 when it came out. Right now I am looking on ebay to finish off the remaining commons that I want.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 9th, 2012, 01:08 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

I got a Kenku Wing Mage (C3V). Although, to be fair, I "acquired" it for heroscape by going out to my box of dnd minis and pulling one out of there.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old June 30th, 2012, 11:48 AM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

I just got three Wave 9 boosters from eBay today. The boosters were 2x dividers and defenders and a braves and brawlers all for $30 shipped.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old June 30th, 2012, 12:24 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Heroes of Paizum. I really like Elaria and Arashara, so I'm gettin' 'em while the gettin' is good (that is, before everybody else gets 'em, and they become too rare/expensive like Omegacron)!
Old June 30th, 2012, 12:40 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, I haven't gotten anything in a long, long time. I think the most recent is a sealed pack of Braves and Brawlers in December. They're still waiting to be opened when someone drafts them...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales