Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 27th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition?

We have a thread to grouse about high eBay prices, so I think a thread where we can post good deals we have found on eBay (and the rest of the 'net) is in order!

I managed to snag Snipers and Vipers used for $2.50 on eBay yesterday, along with a unit of the Protectors of Ullar for $16, from fellow 'scaper Hoggs' eBay store. I also have an order of 4 Arrow Gruts, 3 WoA, Krug, Tornak, and some terrain from Auggies coming in soon.

So, what is your latest Heroscape find?

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.

Last edited by braveheart101; March 27th, 2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition?

I ordered the Marvel set when it dropped below $25 on Amazon. The price fluctuates pretty wildly there for some reason.
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:37 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I found 2 BftU sets for $25 each. In another deal, bought an RotV v1, SotM, and BftU for $100. Finally, 2x RotV v1 for $28 each. That covers this month. I need to find a new obsession.
Old March 27th, 2012, 11:38 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I found 2 BftU sets for $25 each. In another deal, bought an RotV v1, SotM, and BftU for $100. Finally, 2x RotV v1 for $28 each. That covers this month. I need to find a new obsession.
I'm at this stage too...don't find a new obsession! I'm trying to find time to play this obsession more frequently. I already have most everything I urk need urk. Must. stop. buying. Heroscape urk and urk play it more. I'm even selling urk off urk things I already have too many urk of...though urk I might could use six squads one day.

Sorry to vocalize my thoughts and probably what hits too close to home for G-O as well.
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:20 PM

MattO. is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I got a NIB SotM for 70 shipped... not the best deal but I see used sets selling for 60+

Best deal I came across was a complete SotM with heavy gruts, shades, kovina, kaemon and the other heroes from that pack for 60 bucks.
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

A couple days I picked up 2RttFF, 1 RotV, and Orm's Return for 70$ shipped. Not a great deal, but still less than it's worth.
Old March 27th, 2012, 11:32 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
A couple days I picked up 2RttFF, 1 RotV, and Orm's Return for 70$ shipped. Not a great deal, but still less than it's worth.
Wanna lend one to me please? I still haven't managed to acquire one

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 28th, 2012, 12:27 AM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

Snagged KoW, drones, minions, 4th mass, anubian wolves, sacred band, Gladiatrons, Aubriens, tagawa archers, einar imperium, heavies, and shades all for $60 on eBay!

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:47 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bloodhulk Fighter x3
Mage Knight Dungeons Heroic Quests, The Citadel Set: 5 heroes.
Maug
Heroclix Paladin x3

Including shipping, 16 dollars.

Confrontation Starter set: 2 heroes, three four man squads.
Confrontation Wolfen Army Box: two heroes, 4 three man squads and one 4 man squad.

50 dollars on clearance.

Last classic scape purchase stinger x2, death chaser, warforged and rats from Auggies during WotC blowout sale.
Old March 28th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My latest Classic Scape purchase was a set of Sentinel's of Jandar. I had "lets say misplaced one" (because even though there was some new, and never seen again faces I never saw any theft) when I was hosting my last tournament. that single figure was the only hole I needed to complete my collection so I had to get it. Ordered the squad from Auggies and we all now how awesome he and that cheap shipping of his is.

C3G team building links.
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:34 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

This is a small purchase, but I recently picked up the Einar Imperium for $10 plus $2.50 shipping. Considering you see them going for $20, its not a bad deal.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 4th, 2012, 06:43 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got a complete set of Aquilla's Alliance for $117 (with shipping). I know I've seen better deals out there, but I've also seen them go for a lot more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales